Chapter Seven ~ Flustered

🥀Authors Note: Minor Smut, Minor Swear Words, other than that Enjoy!🥀

- Peter's POV -

The loud alarm scared me, and guess, what I fell off the bed.
"Peter honey, are you okay?" May asked concerned from the other room.
"Yea I'm fine May." I yelled.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and instantly saw my lips, they were a shade of red, something that usually doesn't happen. I touched my lips and I felt a weird feeling on my lips, until I remembered last night. Y/n's soft lips moving against mines, and her hands in my hair just made me feel some type of way. I wanted to make it last longer. Am I a virgin, yup I am so I wouldn't know what to do to y'know make her feel good... God that sounds so weird.

I suddenly heard the door bell ring.
"Peter, could you get that!" May yelled.
"Mayyy, I'm getting readyyy!" I yelled back.
I heard a few footsteps then heard May talking to someone, the person sounded like a girl.

- Y/n POV -

"Happy, could we pick up my friends?"
"Sure kid, but who?"
"Uhm well, Peter first cause he's the nearest, then maybe Ned and lastly Michelle." I completed my sentence with a smile.
"Uh sure thing kid."

( Few Minutes Later )

We reached Peter's house and I knocked on his door, and a lady opened the door with a kind smile plastered on her face.
"Hi dear, who are you?" She asked.
"I'm Y/n, a friend of Peter's, I was going to pick my friends up today so I was here to pick Peter up." I replied slightly happy to see Peter.
"Oh, alright dear uhm I'm Peter's aunt May."
"Nice to meet you Mrs. Parker."
"Please call me May." She insisted.
She opened the door wider and let me inside.
"Peter's room is right there."
I said a quick thanks and knocked on his door. He said a small come in and I walked inside.
"Hey Parker." I smirked at his reaction of me coming through his door.
"He- Hey Y/n, I uh why are you here?"
"I was going to pick everyone up today, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about this, it was kind of last minute."
"NO no no no everything's fine."
"Shall we go now Mr. Parker." Acting all formal, I even added a accent.
"We shall Miss. Stark." He said, also with a slight accent.

The car ride was fun, we sang along to some songs, me and Peter sometimes locked eyes, and life was good.

----------------------------------------------------

(At School)
(Lunch)
- Y/n POV -

I decided on teasing Peter a bit, I know I know that's rude but do I care, nope.

I saw Peter walking towards the cafeteria but before he could get in, I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the Janitors closet. Our faces were inches apart, our breath on each other's lips.

- Peter's POV -

While I was walking towards the cafeteria I got pulled into the Janitors closet. I soon found out it was Y/n who did that. I could feel her breath on my lips and our body slightly touching.

⚠️Beware Minor Smut⚠️

Y/n leaned in and gave me a passionate kisses, each one more passionate than the other but all of them were short, didn't even last a second. Then Y/n grabbed me from the back of my neck pulling me closer to her and deepening the current kiss, I wrapped my hands around her waist and her hand started to lightly tug at my hair, I let out a small groan. Y/n's hand travvelled under my shirt tracing my abs clearly teasing me. But I couldn't take it anymore, so I pushed her against the wall, making her moan into the kiss. I lifted her onto my waist and she wrapped her legs around my hips, now our bodies were fully against eachother only seperate by our thin pieces of clothing.

⚠️Beware The Minor Smut Is Over For Now⚠️

Suddenly Y/n pulled away, hopped off me and walked out of the closet, while she's walking she stops and turns around giving me a wink and a slight smirk showing on her face. I'm gonna get her back for that.

- Y/n POV -

⚠️Beware Minor Smut⚠️

When I pulled Peter in I started to give him passionate but short kisses, trying to tease him as much as possible. Then I grabbed him from the back of his neck and gave him a hard and deep kiss, he wrapped his hands around my waist which told me he was enjoying this. I moved my hands to his hair and started to slightly tug and his brown curls, he groaned, I see my plan is working. I moved my hands underneath his shirt and traced patterns on his abs, never stopping the kiss, and to my surprise he pushed me against the wall and I moanes into the kiss, dammit I can't even tease him properly without moaning, why does he have to be so hot. He then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, by this point only our pieces of clothing were keeping us apart, so I thought this was a perfect moment to leave.

⚠️Beware Minor Smut Is Over⚠️

I pulled away, got off him and walked away but didn't forget to turn around and give him a wink and my signature smirk. I know he's gonna have payback soon.