How You Met

Asch:

You had been Ava's friend for a couple years, and when she asked you to catsit for her when she went out for a job interview, you immediately said yes. Who can't resist Johnny, am I right? 

You were playing with Johnny when you heard sizzling coming from the door nob. You went to open it, but it hit you in the face and knocked you out. When you woke up, a handsome man with white horns was glaring at you.

"Human," His voice was angry, and you backed up a little, realizing that you were on the couch. "Do you live here?!" He was very loud, and you were kind of scared, and your head hurt from being slammed in the face, but you glared.

"Y-Yes." You lied, and he glared harder at you, but put the fire out.

"You're our prisoner now, got it?! You and the other human!" You nodded slowly, picking Johnny up and holding him close to your chest.

Leif:

You were a cosplayer at a con. It was your first time, so you didn't really know how people usually acted. You were cosplaying an OC of yours, so you didn't get a lot if attention. You got a lot of cool photos with people though, including a really good Ein cosplayer from a popular live-action show called MyStreet.

Anyway, you saw a really cute demon cosplayer with white hair emerging from an alley way with a group of other demon cosplayers, and you squealed. His horns were super realistic, and so was his armor! 

You ran up to him, and introduced yourself.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N)! Can I get a photo with you?" The cosplayer seemed a little nervous, and glanced at the others, but smirked down at you.

"What's a photo?" You immediately decided that roleplaying like that must be normal at cons. After all, it was your first time attending one.

"Oh, it's like a portrait, just faster!" You decided to play along. "May I?" The cosplayer shrugged, seemingly flattered.

"Oh, sure. Guess it wouldn't hurt to have a portrait with a human." You squealed quietly as to not alarm him, and took out your phone, turning off the flash. 

"Thank you so much!" You took the photo, and thanked him again, before running back to the building.

Rhys:

You were a Witch, or, as much as one could be in the modern world. You collected crystals and little things to help with your spells, but still, you needed a job. So, you helped with the icecream trucks. You handed out cones and you handled the money when you had to.

The job wasn't very interesting, but the children were nice, and soon became regulars. Also, it was hard to find a decent paying job these days, so you did what you could.

One of your regulars, Ava, came running up to the truck, a man in tow. You immediately blushed. You didn't mean to, but he was handsome, and the magic coming off him in waves made you curious, and as they say, curiosity killed the cat. You smiled.

"You want the same thing as yesterday, Ava?" She nodded, and you noticed the sparkles in her eyes. "What about your friend?"

She turned to him, and they had a whispered conversation.

"He'll have the same." You nodded, and grabbed the popsicles from the freezer, and handed them to Ava and her friend. When she tried to pay you, you shook your head. "On the house, it's not everyday you bring a handsome man here." You winked at the man, and Ava groaned.

"(Y/N)!" She shook her head, making you laugh. Watching them walk away, you sighed. He was interesting.

Pierce:

Being Leifs younger sister was annoying. He was brash, reckless, and downright overprotective. In fact, you were certain the real reason why you had no courting requests was because he refused them all. With his swords. Still, you were glad.

You were a healer, a Cleric, if you will. Not trained for combat, but not an adviser, you weren't exactly on the top of the food chain. People who would want to marry you, wanted you for your healing abilities and nothing else. So Leif kept you away from as many Daimos as possible, hiding your very existence from the king himself. You didn't know how he did that, but you were willing to bet it wasn't easy.

Still, when he came home, the distinct smell of human soul on him, and a new gleam in his eye, you put your foot down. He was going to include you in his plan, whether you liked it or not.

And so, reluctantly, he agreed. With one condition. None of his team was to touch you. At all. So you were included in the plan, and though you disagreed with the methods, you allowed him to take you to the palace where you met Lady Grandma for the first time, and his majesty Prince Asch, and a strong, tall warrior, whom Leif seemed to dislike greatly. 

You, however, found him intriguing. He was silent, and although he seemed to not notice you, you caught him sneaking glances at you from across the room. You smiled at him.

He nodded.

Noi:

Being Ava's bodyguard was hard. Especially since she didn't want one. Andrew and Devon had hired you since seven years ago when they figured out one of Andrews competition had paid someone to attack her. They didn't get to though, as you had intervened, and they hired you immediately.

So, you kept a tracker on her phone, and followed her from a distance. You also lived in the apartment across from her, not that she knew that of course, but it was all part of keeping a low profile. 

When Ava went out to go to her job interview, you followed, and were loudly interrupted by coughing, bodies hitting the floor, and various muttering. So you stopped, and ran over to the alley where you heard it from, just barely catching an orange-haired male in your grasp, who flailed backwards, and fell, you kneeled down next to him, as the others were panicking, and brought his head into your lap, brushing his hair out of his face and taking out a water bottle, you gently poured some of it into his mouth. He seemed like he wanted to fight it, but he was too weak and gave in.

You looked up, noticing Ava walking down the street, and the man in your lap tensed up, as if just now realizing the situation.

You put the water bottle in your bag, just as the white-horned one fell onto the ground.

A/N: So! My first Boyfriend Scenarios book! Please give suggestions, reviews, and what you'd like to see next!