He Gets Jealous (Before You Get Together)

Asch:
Asch follows you, hands in his pockets. He tagged along on your shopping trip, and you were beginning to wonder if it was a good idea.

Don't get him wrong, while his hands were in his pockets, the shopping bags were slung on his arms, and you didn't have to carry a thing. You had given up on trying to carry them a few minutes into the trip when he had yelled that he was the strongest warrior in his kingdom in the Save On Foods. It was easier this way.

The reason why you were regretting letting him tag along, however, was the complete lack of interest he seemed to have. Despite normally being loud, he was completely silent save for the few times you would mock him, and then you'd giggle, covering your ears as he screamed.

The trip, though? It was getting boring, and as you browsed through some cute skirts in the thrift store and Asch sat on a bench right outside the store, a young brunette walked up to you, with curly hair and the store uniform.

"Hey, um, do you need help getting anything?" You glanced at him, and flashed a small smile.

"I'm alright, but thank you." The brunette rubbed his neck and took a deep breath.

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I just-I'm really sorry, I think you're really cute, and-" He cut off, and you tilted your head as his face paled.

"Nevermind, nevermind. I'll, I'll just be going now..." He stumbled off, and you furrowed your eyebrows.

That was weird.

Asch on the other hand? Fuming. But when is he not? He was sitting outside because you said he might need a break, and then whem you go in, a human decided thatit would be perfectly acceptable to go up to you, his human, and make you smile. He swore he never felt more angry in his life, sending the most bloodthirsty glare he possibly could to the knat that thought they could have you.

He breathed heavily, and grit his teeth. To hell with how you had no title or land. You would be his soon, he'd make sure of it.

Leif:
Leif followed you to the mall, without your knowledge, as you didn't tell him you were going out today. His mind buzzed. What were you doing? Where you meeting someone? The thought made his stomach knot and twist in a way that made him feel like he'd been poisoned.

No, you'd tell him if you had someone you were courting, right? He was sure of it.
Of course, that thought came seconds before seeing two figures bound up to you, grinning from ear to ear, and Leif frowned, gripping his daggers. Who the hell were these people, and how did they know you? The thought ricocheted around his brain as he watched you embrace them.

Why would you hug them? Why not Leif? What was so special about two humans, who were obviously useless in combat, or in general.

You giggled as you walked with them, wandering through various stores, and Leif felt himself snap.

Why. Why were you so happy without him? The rack that he was holding onto snapped with the pressure of his grip, and as you turned to see the source of the noise, Leif was gone.

Rhys:
Rhys watched you hand out the icecream, and while he knew it was your job, he frowned, waiting for your shift to end.

Rhys knew what he was feeling, he understood the basic emotions of living beings, he just didn't understand why.

His chest clenched as he watched your hand brush against someone elses while handing the icecream to them, and he took a deep breath.

There's nothing going on, he told himself, and while he knew it was true, the need to burn the person alive until they were a husk, just ashes, still burned in his bones.

You smiled at another customer, and Rhys grit his teeth. He just wanted your shift to be over so he could have your attention all to hisself again.

Pierce:
Pierce sat in the living room, listeningto you and Ava talk. He couldn't help it. You were precious to him, and he waited to find the correct moment to make it clear to you.

"Seriously though," Ava giggled, "I'm a powerful sorceress you know, if you wanted to, we could totally get married in the strawberry dresses." You gave a light smile, and Pierce's ears perked up.
What.
Ava was right, she was a powerful sorceress, and the warrior had a strong sense of dread. If you felt nothing for him, then you would choose Ava before he could change your mind. It was only natural to choose the strongest suitor you had, and Pierce let a light frown play on his face.

"No." It was all he said, but you blushed the tiniest bit, and Ava let out a cackle, wheezing at him. He crossed his arms, and his muscles showed more defined. You covered your face with your hands, and Pierce tilted his head in confusion as Ava collapsed in a laughing fit on the floor.

"Please, I-I-can't-" She giggled again, and you pouted, hitting her head softly.

"Shut up! He's right here!" Pierce didn't know what was going on, but he didn't like how close you were with Ava. He'd have to show he was strong enough for you.

The daimos picked you up, startling you as you let out a yelp, and carried you into the castle, leaving Ava behind, laughing hysterically at his reaction.

Noi:
Noi pouted as he watched you teach Rhys how to write and pronounce words in English. He didn't like how close you were to him, even if it was just sitting at the same table.

He felt a throbbing anger in his heart that he forcibly quieted. Noi knew you liked him the most. It was obvious, anyone could tell, but Rhys taking up your attention gave him a terrible sickly feeling.

"(Y/N)!!" Noi bound up to you, grinning, and you smiled back at him. He embraced you in a large hug, his head reasting on your shoulder. "Watcha doin'?"

Of course, he knew what you were doing. He was watching, but he hated how you hadn't been paying attention to him.

"I'm just teaching Rhys some new words," You chuckled, and Noi shifted his head into you neck, letting out a satisfied sigh. You ruffled his hair, and he grinned into your skin.

"I wanna learn," He mumbled, and you were glad he couldn't see your flushed face, but you forgot about the fact he could hear your heart, beating much faster than normal.

Noi was more than satisfied, and let a victorious grin grace his features as he glanced at Rhys, who rolled his eyes and left the room, unwilling to be a third wheel.

"Yeah, sure, you can sit next to-" You stopped, confused. "Huh, I could have sworn Rhys was right here..."

Noi gave a little shrug, and grabbed your hand.

"Hey, lets watch that cool show again! We can cuddle!"