You Catch Feelings

Asch:

You had yet to tell the Daimos that you actually did not live in Ava's apartment, although you suspected Rhys already knew. You didn't know how you felt about them. These were powerful, demon-like men who could crush you like a bug. So, of course, there was really only one option. Just go along with it, and hope they didn't kill you.

They intrigued you. Well, mainly the possibility of other worlds did. You liked to hang around Asch, but when you weren't, you were most likely with Leif or Ava and Johnny.

"(Y/N)!" The gruff voice of Asch called across the apartment, and you let out a breathy chuckle.

"Asch?" You knew his ears were sensitive enough to pick up your voice if you spoke in a normal tone. He suddenly stormed up behind you, and you turned around. He wasn't as intimidating as you thought when you first met him. In fact, he was a lot more attractive than you initially thought. As he glared down at you, you lost your focus in his stern, piercing black eyes. Him growling at you snapped you out of it, a hot flush spreading through your face.

"A-ah, yes, sorry?" You felt your blush worsen as he snickered.

"Why weren't you in the 'living room'?!" The way he pronounces 'living room' makes you forget your flustered state pretty easily. He frowned downat you, before huffing and storming off. Who knows what that was about.

Leif:

Of course, you were well aware of your little crush from the minute you met him, but, who could blame you? An attractive male with a pair of blades? Fangs and white hair? Gorgous.

The man in question was sitting across from you, while you sat in Ava's apartment. He had insisted on bringing you there, and you had apologized incessantly to Ava, who eventually, and sassily, told you it wasn't your fault.

"What are your strengths in combat?" Honestly, Leif was cute, but how in the world were you supposed to answer a question like that. You were a barista and a cosplayer. Not really someone outfitted for a battle.

"...I'm decent at combat de-escalation?" The room was so silent, you could hear a pen drop, and Leif was practically glowing.

"Ooh...." You didn't quite know how to feel, bordering on uncomfortable and amused. "You can stop fights?" You suddenly remembered that Leif told you that Daimos fought 24/7. Now you regretted saying that. Oh well, if Ava was a sorcerer, you could be a master negotiator.

"Yup. That's basically it." Leif grinned, and your mind thought back to all those times you looked at anime characters and fantasized about what they could do with their shark teeth.

Leif watched you choke on your own spit, doubling over, face flushed a hot red.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He grasped one of your wrists, and his other hand was on your back. "What happened?! Are you hurt? I would've noticed if you were...I wonder..." He divulged into muttering, and you wondered how he could get so close to your face without feeling the slightest bit uncomfortable. He leaned in to check on you, and that didn't help in the slightest.

In fact,

You promptly fainted.

Rhys:

You loved talking to him, and while his world was amazing to talk about, you couldn't help but feel uneasy. You were there for a reason, no doubt. Coincidences did not exist, not to you. While being a witch was decently safe if the right precautions were taken and you didn't mess with the wrong people, (or things,) sometimes your Patron would lead you places that needed your help. Because of that, you had worked at multiple homeless shelters, hospital volenteer programs, and a multitude of other things when you had the time.