DISTRACTION - W.O

again sorry for the short imagine

again sorry for the short imagine... they really aren't my thing, but please request something so I can improve for you! :)
_____________________________

y/n POV

I was sitting on Wyatt's bed watching him play against Tyrell in "Rivals of Aether" when I heard a text tone go off. Tyrell had texted me saying how frustrated he was and asked for some help. I, of course, love messing with Wyatt so I came up with a plan.

I walked over to where Wyatt was and draped my legs across his lap not getting any reaction from him. I then slowly left a trail of kisses of his neck making his breathing pick up. I sucked on a sensitive spot and he let out a shaking breath.

I could hear Tyrell through his headphones "y/n I asked for some help not straight up ear porn"

I laughed lightly and leaned up to the microphone that was right in front of Wyatt's mouth making his gaze fall from the game onto mine.

"Hey it's working isn't it?" I replied slowly, my eyes never leaving Wyatt's.

I heard the victory cheer a few seconds later realising that he had won for the first time that night. Wyatt quickly said a witty response and signed off of the game.

"Where were we?"