A Proclamation

Princess Ella Ryhs and Prince Ryder Miles Fitzherbert born in Corona one of and the biggest of the four kingdoms. Both were bright and excitable children, as their name would suggest, with promising futures. Born to the perfect family, born with perfect friends and Perfect lives. That's the way everything was in four kingdoms: perfect. The four kingdoms were where all the fairytale hero's, princes, and princesses were. Off to the side was the Isle if the lost where all the Villains and sidekicks lived. They were banished there a few years before Princess Ella was born. Kept under a protective dome to keep them there. They had been powerless for twenty years with no way out. Or that's what everyone thought,

------------

Ella Ryhs Fitzherbert got in her car and asked her driver to take her to Ben's palace so she could get ready for the coming school year with him and his girlfriend Audrey like a good royal advisor. She maneuvered around people on the street expertly and avoided bumping into people. She got to the gates and looked up at the guard "Good morning, Malcom." She just flashed her ID and her Sun pendant around her neck. Anyone could fake an ID, but no one could get the necklace from around her neck. The guard, Malcom, smiled and moved away the moment the pendant was shown.

She walked up, swerving around guards and servants greeting them as she walked and catching Chip's son before he could fall to the ground, "Careful Carson." She gratefully took an apple from Mrs. Potts and handed her hoodie to Chapeau, both of whom smiled and wished her a good day. Everyone was always in a good mood in Auradon.

With quiet graceful steps she walked into Ben's office where she was met with the sight of Ben looking over paperwork with his sleeves rolled up and his tongue between his teeth. Audrey was off to the side on her phone and checking her makeup. Ella scrunched up her nose at that. "Oh Ella',' Audrey smiled. Ella was never sure if it was real or fake anymore. They had been friends for years but recently Audrey had been on a warpath for the queen's throne. It was a path Ella knew she didn't want to follow her down, not to mention it was the path that broke both her and Ryder's hearts. She silently waved, staying polite and made her way to the desk.

"Hey Ry" Ben smiled. She ruffled his hair and sat across from him. He gave her a playful glare before flattening his hair. He took a deep breath, looking like he was ready to announce Armagedón "Guys I had an idea."

"Yes Bennyboo?" Audrey asked Ella stifled a laugh.

Ben was playing with his fingers and stammering. Ella walked around the desk and patted him twice on the back in a show of good faith. "Thanks Ry," he sighed and blurted it out. "I was thinking We could bring some kids from the isle."

Audrey gave a short, scared gasp, "Why would we do that they're there for a reason."

"Audrey, I don't think it's right that they are punished for their Parents crimes. They have done nothing wrong to deserve their parents' sentence."

Ella nodded "This could be a great idea, Ben's right no one should suffer for their parents' crimes." Ella smiled despite the hint of fear that bubbled under her skin. Audrey looked at the princess in betrayal.

Ella looked at Ben inquiringly and he answered her unspoken question. "I only choose two so far, Cruella De Vil's son Carlos and Maleficent's daughter Mal. I feel like they need the most help." Audrey squeaked.

As Ben tried to calm Audrey down Ella looked at the pictures. One of the children in the picture was afraid and the other who looked ruffled and angry. Their Bio's said that their hair was naturally white and purple respectively. They went to Dragon Hall, Mal was feared, and Carlos was fearful, but also very smart.

She dug through the files on Ben's desk, scanning them over with a calculating gaze. Quickly and easily, she managed to narrow it down and pulled out two more. She handed them to him. He looked curiously at her but opened them nonetheless. 'Evil Queen's daughter Evie Queen and Jafar's son Jay.' He smiled at his friend, "Yea this is great this is perfect. We're gonna need to figure out some schedule plans, extracurricular, maybe a class to teach them what's wrong and right I doubt their parents did." Ben lists off and Ella writes it all down.

Aurora called Audrey and she had to leave. She was more than happy to. "Why are you even dating her?" Ella asked. She sighed, "She's gonna have a problem with the Villain kids."

"Yea I figured," Ben snorted.

Ella's phone dinged and she checked it. "I have to go, Jane needs help. I'll email you all the files when I finish." She said scooping up her laptop and placing it in her backpack.

"Alright, see you Tomorrow?"

She shook her head, "I have to go with Aunt Merida and Aunt Elsa and glad I do because I don't wanna be there when you tell your dad." She smirked at Ben's playful glare then walked out with feather light footsteps.

She grabbed her hoodie from Chapeau and a water bottle from Mrs. Potts. "Goodbye Mrs. Potts Chapeau"

"Goodbye Princess," they waved and bowed.

Ella Knocked on the door of a nice little house on the edge of the woods. Jane opened up and gave her friend a huge hug. "I need help with dinner. Mom's gonna be home late tonight she's with Cinderella" Ella made her way to the kitchen and between the two of them and a little magic they were able to make a good meal.

"Don't tell your mom" Jane nodded and made a zipping lip motion. Ella hugged Jane and made her way back home. When she got there, she immediately kicked off her shoes. Much like her mother she hated them. There were three quick knocks and a short light one. "Come in Ryder."

Her brother walked in and smiled; he was also shoeless. "Mom made dinner and dad is Arguing with Pascal again," He laughed.

Ella shook her head and ran with Ryder to the dinning hall, "I don't care if you knew her first, she she's, my wife." They heard their dad say. How he could understand the chameleon was a mystery to all.

"Hi mom Hi dad" they said at the same time. Ella took her place by Her father being the total daddy's girl she is and Ryder next their mom being the mama's boy he is. Eugene and Rapunzel Kiss their children's foreheads. Their mother served them dinner, she preferred to give her staff as little work as possible, and she still loved to cook and clean and all that stuff.

"Ben is planning to bring the Villain Kids to try a year at Auradon." Unlike most royal families who would stop in their tracks in fear they continued eating and talking like it was an everyday topic.

Rapunzel smiled, "That sounds wonderful." She clapped once startling pascal. "Those kids shouldn't have to deal with their parents Punishments."

"Yeah, I've been trying to get Beast to bring the kids over for years, now that Ben is king, he'll do what's right." Eugene grinned.

"Ben's gonna be the best king." Ryder exclaimed, proud of his best friend.

"Do you know what they are yet?" Eugene asked.

Ella nodded, "Jay son of Jafar, Evie daughter of the Evil Queen, Carlos Son of Cruella De Vil and Mal daughter of Maleficent.

The other three nodded in approval and continued on like it was no big deal cause to them it wasn't. This is why Ella loved her family. They were so accepting of everyone. Her mother did marry a thief after all.

Published- Nov 02, 2019
Updated/ Edited- Jan 13, 2023