Meeting the Vk's

Ella had arrows in a quiver on her back and her bow out, "Both eyes open darlin' I know it's temptin' to squint." the thick Scottish accent of her godmother called out. "All the way back to yer check that's yer chin." Ella steadied her breathing and loosed her arrow just missing the bullseyes. She groaned and fell back she was a mess today. Merida leaned over her god daughter. "Yer' getin' better, yer' mum nearly took me head off when I tried with hr'. Anna almost killed yer' dad."

Ella laughed then Ryder came running up, "El! Ben had been calling us the villain kids are almost here." He said trying to catch his breath with his phone in hand.

She jumped to her feet, "Bye aunt Merida."

"Wait darlin' ya still have the-oh never mind she'll figure it out." Merida said then started to pick up the arrows.

Without stopping she pulled off her bow and quiver, handing them on a tree she normally practiced her aim on in the courtyard. They made it to the school entrance just as two boys tumbled out of the limo. Jazzy, Aziz and Aaron were already there. As the Heirs of the four kingdoms, these were their guests. Melody was already an adult, and she wasn't a teacher so she would meet them at a later date.

"Sorry" She huffed, holding up a finger. She was held up by Ryder who looked ready to pass out. "Was with Aunt Merida." Not a moment later the two boys stopped arguing and threw everything that she could guess they stole, back in the car.

"Hello foxy," Jay said, walking up to Ella. "The name's Jay."

Ryder stood up straighter next to his sister, and Aaron eyed him suspiciously "Hello Jay." She giggled a bit "Don't Mind my idiot brother and friend."

Ryder's tough guy look faded a second later, "You're so mean" he pouted looking every bit the 15-year-old he was. Aaon huffed and turned away from her.

Fairy Godmother intervened, "Welcome to Auradon Prep, I'm Fairy godmother, head mistress."

Mal perked up, "The fairy godmother as in Bippity Boppity Boo."

She nodded, "Bippiti Boppiti you know it."

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal smiled clasping her hands, "and sparkly wand"

Fairy godmother waved her off, "that was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." She waved her hands, Ella copied her. Only Jay noticed and he was trying to hold back the laughter.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin soon to be King " Audrey gushed, making Ella actually roll her eyes. They had all known each other since they were babies, so it was annoying when Audrey acted like an average girl who struck gold. Her and Ben were planned, it was always a possibility. Audrey knew that, she knew Ben and right now she was acting like she didn't.

Evie stepped forward, "You had me at Prince, my mom's a queen which makes me a Princess." Evie curtsied.

Audrey decided to be rude, "Evil Queen Has no royal status Here, and neither do you."

Evie looked pretty put out, so Ryder and Ella stepped in, "Yea she does actually."

"Just because her mom lost her status doesn't mean Evie did," Ryder Explained.

"She's Snow's stepsister, giving her status," Ella Concluded. "Nice to meet you Princess Evie" She curtsied, "Princess Ella."

"Prince Ryder" he took Evie's hand and kissed the back of it. Evie blushed at Ryder and mouthed a 'Thank you' to both.