Takumi knows about misa chan

(In seika high school)

Misaki- (😡😡) what are you doing guys? How many times I tell you don't run in school corridor.

School boys students-(😑😰) sorry president!

Misaki- (😤) go to your class now!

Students - 🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨(run)

After some time in school corridor misaki found a boy who is busy in rejecting the proposals of school girls.

Misaki-🤯😡 usai  you again making a girl cry for no reason? And why are you rejected there proposals.

Takumi- 😒😒 because I am not interested.

Misaki- 🤬 bastard! If you are not interested reject proposals with kind words.

Takumi-👿 whatever President !
After that he goes to in his class and thinks I don't know how many times she said that?

Misaki also goes to in her class and do study seriously

In evening after school misaki goes to maid latte and change and wear maid dress and do her work in serious and hard way.

In night 🌙⏰💤💤

Misaki- oh! Finally work is completed

Takumi see misaki and shocked 😳 and think what? President is a maid? How? Why? But she looks beautiful and her eyes just wow. Well! I want to know why she do this kind of unsecure job?

Takumi- wow! 😳😳 hello president! I don't know you are maid?

Misaki shocked😳😳 and said- what?? Usai takumiiiii??
and think what usai Takumi? He see me in maid dress? How i handle this situation? This is not good? What if he tells in school about my this secret?

Misaki hold one hand of usai and run 🏃💨 to a park.

In park
Misaki- u.. Usai.. What you want?? 😰😰😰

Takumi- president! 🤔😑😏😏I only want to know why you are doing this kind of job?

Misaki-☹️because I have financial issues. I live with my sister and my mother. My mother income is not enough for us. So... That's.. Why?

Takumi- ohh! But this job is not good for girls. Think about your security??

Misaki- 😊ohh! Don't worry usai I am strong girl. I handle everything.

Takumi come close to misaki and hug her. After some time he said

Takumi- misaki! You are a girl. I am worried about you. Please find other job.

Misaki- 😵usai.. Usai I... Lo.. Love this job because pay is good and I am not able to find other job.

Takumi- oh! 😏in that case I have other planes for your safety.

Misaki takes step backwards and said.

Misaki- what you mean🙄? And please don't hug me and don't tell my secret in school. I don't care about your opinions. 😡😵😵😵😵

Takumi- but misaal chan🥰🥰you look very cute 😍 in this maid 👗 dress. I want to kiss you.

Misaki- whaaaat! Pervert outer space alien! Go to hell. I don't want to talk to you. I am going to home.

Takumi thinks she is really very interesting and cute girl. From today she is mine. I want to know more about her 😇😏😏 don't worry my lovely maid I don't tell anybody about your secret because you are only my maid. I don't want to share you with anybody and then he goes to his home. Takumi whole thinks about misaki.