Jinyoung-Someone Better Pt. 3

Genre : Angst + Fluff

Song : Blackpink Hope Not

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov
it has been months since Jinyoung last saw Ahreum and he still misses her badly. till today , he prays they'll at least walk past one another by the streets.

Ahreum on the other hand was seeking help by her psychologist for her issues that didn't seem to get better even after she left Jinyoung. she misses Jinyoung too , but stayed away for his safety.

she was on her way to the hospital for another appointment with her psychologist. coincidentally , Jinyoung was on the way to the same hospital to visit a friend who was admitted in there. neither of them knew about this.

Jinyoung arrived at the hospital via taxi and saw a familiar looking girl walk into the entrance making him go after her. he didn't call her out since he was afriad it might be someone else but he just followed her. she made her way to the sign that pointed to the psychologists area which confused Jinyoung. 'Ahreum won't be here..will she?' he thought to himself. nevertheless , he followed her still.

when he arrived at the waiting area , he saw her seated down waiting for her turn. he sat two rows behind but still couldn't make out who the girl was. "Kwon Ahreum." the nurse called out making Jinyoung look up. that familiar looking girl stood up and walked into the office of one of the doctors. 'Kwon Ahreum? Ahreum is here? that was her?' Jinyoung bombarded himself with questions. he decided to sit there and wait for her to finish her consult.

minutes later..

Jinyoung saw Ahreum come out of the doctor's office and immediately looked down to avoid getting caught. he watched as she slowly walked in the other direction before he followed behind. 'should i go up to her?' he asked this question continuously to himself. "whatever." he mumbled before running towards her. "hey!" he grabbed her shoulder and stopped her from walking making her turn around.

he was right , it was Ahreum.

"Ahreum..i found you.." Jinyoung couldn't help but smile. Ahreum had fear plastered on her face. she wanted to turn and leave but Jinyoung had his hand gripped tightly around her wrist. "don't leave me. if we coincidentally met in the hospital means god wants us to be together." Jinyoung said. "let me go Jinyoung. we're not together anymore." Ahreum said pushing his hand but Jinyoung just wouldn't let go.

"there is no way i'm ever losing you again Ahreum." Jinyoung said. "Jinyoung-" "you're here to consult the doctor for your mental issues right?" he cut her off. Ahreum kept silent and just stared at the floor. "i saw you-" "you're stalking me? you're being a possessive ex right now? are you insane? do you need medical help too? are you-"

Jinyoung knew he just made Ahreum's mental issue act up so he kissed her on her lips to keep her quiet. instead of pushing away , she kissed back. damn she missed his kisses.

after kissing for what felt like eternity , Jinyoung pulled away and stared into Ahreum's eyes. "let me be by your side while you go through this tough time , it's a favour i ask." Jinyoung said. "i..i.." Ahreum wanted him. she wanted him to stay. but she was afriad of herself. "i love you Ahreum. i won't let the monster inside you consume the Ahreum i love. we'll get through this together okay?" Jinyoung asked.

Ahreum couldn't give him an answer. "Ahreum?" Jinyoung called out. "i'll take that silence as a yes." he smiled. "but i-" "i gave you time to reject me but you didn't. during that time of hesitation you want me back." Jinyoung said making Ahreum speechless. "you bad guy." she pouted.

————————————————————————