Hyunsuk-My Choice Pt. 2

Genre: Fluff

Song: Got7 Let Me

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov
"so can i go in?" Hyunsuk asked. "oh! of course." Sooyong chuckled embarrassingly before letting Hyunsuk in. she is nervous about the idea of starting a new relationship but Hyunsuk made her trust him.

"so , when are we going out?" Hyunsuk asked closing the door behind him. "i'm not sure..i'm free anytime." Sooyong said. "why not today?" Hyunsuk asked making Sooyong turn to look at him in shock. "we can stay home instead of going out. i know you like staying at home like me." Hyunsuk winked. "right , that's a better idea." Sooyong chuckled.

the two chilled at the living room with a tub of ice-cream and some chips while watching a movie. little did any of them know , they were actually really close to each other. it was the size of a small cushion between them.

when the movie ended , they just watched television until Sooyong started feeling sleepy. she usually takes afternoon naps so it was normal to feel sleepy now. Hyunsuk got up to get a glass of water but came back and chuckled after seeing Sooyong fast asleep. he sat right next to her and gently pushed her head onto his right shoulder. "sleep tight my girl." he whispered , smiling like an idiot.

——————————————————————
A/N : i really have no idea how to continue from the previous one , i'm sorry. confession was made in the previous chapter and it was also a happy ending so i really have no idea how to continue.