Chapter 1

"Liyah!" I looked back

"Liyah!" I looked back. Sariah ass. "What girl?" I rolled my eyes. "You so feisty baby, for whaaaat? Anyways, come on." She pulled my back down the stairs. "Where we going!" I rolled my eyes. "Girl it ain't like school ain't over.."

Before I knew it. We was on the gym. "That's my bitch Mandy." She pointed.

We approached her and she looked bored outta her mind

We approached her and she looked bored outta her mind. "You gotta be Liyah.." she looked me up and down. "Problem?" I mugged her. "Nah, gay ass over here just fucking idolizes ya body." She looked over at Sariah.

Sariah just shrugged. "she got a fattyyy." She slapped my ass, I gave her a look and we sat down. "Anyways, come to the rinkkkk." Mandy started. "For what? And why we in the gym?" I checked my phone.

"Becauseeeee, someone wanted to talk to you but he has practice." She smiled. I squinted at them both, "and I know two bitches, that's gonna die." I got up.. "wait! Here he comes." Mandy grabbed me.

Cameron stood toward us with some guy that wasted no time kissing Mandy. "Oh this my boo thang Jay.."

"Hey

"Hey." I waved at jay. He nodded. "Damn you ain't speak to me.." Cameron sat beside me.

"You definitely ain't speak to me either.." he smacked his lips. "Come over here, ain't tryna check ya ass in front ya little friends.." he reached for my hand. I looked at him and back to them. "You ain't gonna check shit, but come on." I walked down the steps...

"Wassup witcha?" He asked. I checked my phone. "Nothing, they asses drug me in here.." I shrugged. "Damn.. it's like that. I wanted to see ya beautiful face." I nodded. "You sure?" I saw my dad texted me. "Im over here talking to ya ass ain't I?" He mugged me.

"GET YALL ASS OVA HERE TRYNA MACK AND SHIT!" Their coach yelled. "I gotta go beautiful, lemme get ya number tho." I looked at him for a second. "Here." I unlocked my phone.

"Don't let me catch ya ass with no one else.." he handed me my phone back. "Yeah okay, what's his name? Nathaniel. He's def Che-.." "leave that nigga alone, and I mean that shit. I don't give a fuck who you get with, that nigga won't be one." He towered over me. "Boy bye." I mushed his head. He grabbed my arm. "I mean it, I'd hate to see you on the news.." and with that he walked away.

"Oooouuuu. He really checked ya ass." I just rolled my eyes. "A bitch like me can't be checked but my dads outside so, ima see y'all at the rink?" They both cheesed. "I'll come get you!" Sariah was geeked.

I made it to my dads car, and got in. "Thought I was gonna have to come get ya ass." He teased. "Nah, Sariah and Mandy was taking forever." I laid back in my seat.

See me on the news, fuck he mean...

I got home, and ran to take a shower. I was in my bed, my phone went off.

Baby😘: Wassup.. I'm outta practice.
Baby Girl🥰: Still mad at you for snatching my arm like that.. boy tf is ya problem..
Baby😘: You joking about a nigga that don't need to even be mentioned, of course you're a hard ass tho. Ask his current girl, why she stilll w him.. I won't control you. Do you baby.
Baby Girl🥰: Chill Damn.. 😂
Baby😘: Anyways, come to the rink tomorrow. I wanna see you.
Baby Girl🥰: Already going with my girlies.

The rest of the conversation was just meaningless, talking about what we was doing, played 21 questions.. that type thing.

He was really sweet, on top of him being cute but I'm sure he'll quit trying once he realize I ain't giving up shit.

We ended the night on the damn phone, on FaceTime. I was helping him with his homework. He was pretty chill. You occasionally heard a little commotion in the background.

"Princess?" I heard at the door "yes sir?" I put the phone down and got up. I opened the door and my dad was in all black. "I'm out love." I rolled my eyes. "Alright bye daddy, love you." I hugged him.

"I love you more princess."

I watched him go downstairs. I went and jumped on my bed. I picked the phone back up. "My dad was leaving." I looked at the phone, and he was sleep. His little cute sleeping face. I shook my head, and hung up. Rolling over myself going to sleep.

-
OKAAAAAY? Opinionsssss