Chapter 15.

Aaliyah Love.
@ The mall.

I couldn't help but to wonder into baby stores. This was how my life was about to be.

"Why we in here? What the hell?" Sariah asked. "I don't know, it's just cute." I shrugged. "Well can we leave?" Mandy rolled her eyes.

That's why I hadn't said anything.. I knew she had a abortion, and I didn't wanna make anything seem like purposely done.

We left and just walked around. I smelled something, it smelled awful. "You good?" Sariah asked. "Yeah.." I shook my head.

We continued to walk around.

Six hours later...

I walked in my room with some chips. I crawled in my bed.. "Sariah. You wanna see sum? Before Mandy get out the shower." She eyed me. "Don't be on no gay shit." I laughed loud as hell.

"Girl no, you just don't say shit even when you see it.."

I took out a sonogram and handed it to her. She looked at me, and I looked at her.

She put it down and squealed before hugging me. "TT BABY." She whisper yelled.

Why was everyone excited but me?

I put the sonogram back, and laid back on the bed. She just kept looking at me smiling. "Well I have news.." she smiled. "As long as you ain't going no where..." I eyed her and her smile dropped which caused me to tear up.

"No no no no, wait.... why are you crying?" She whined. "You're leaving me...." I wiped my tears. "Nooooo. I wouldn't. I'm moving in my granny's house and she lived closer to you. She's my dads mom.." I wiped my face.

"Okay."

We hugged. "Fuck y'all hugging for?" Mandy dried her hair. "Because she's getting out of her mamas house." Mandy gave a slight smile.

She joined our hug.

We broke apart, and my door opened. "Princess. Can I talk to you?" I nodded as I got out of bed.

"Yea?" We walked down the hallway. "I just wanna make sure you know I ain't mad.." he looked at me. "Between me and you, it's like everyone is excited but me.." I mumbled, tears forming. "This is not how I'm supposed to feel..." I cried. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry, But my homie ain't going no where.." he laughed. "I know." I frowned.

"Psssst.." Farrah came out the room. We looked back at her. "Uh, I'm going to get Nia.. I'll see you later?" She asked my dad. "Why she can't come over here?" He asked. "I didn't know, didn't wanna intrude." I looked at her weird. "Girl, Nia can come over here..." I budded in.

She smiled.

"Ima ride wit you." My dad said. She nodded. "And ima order food." I made them laugh.

I went back in my room and Mandy looked at me weirdly. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "Nun." Sariah looked at me too. "What's yalls Damn problem?" I snapped.

"Mandy feels like we've been spending too much time together.. so I'm gonna go to her house and have some us time with her.." Sariah sounded unhappy. "Girl okay." I shrugged. "Dont forget nothing," I mugged Mandy.

"What's your problem with me? I ain't say shit." She mugged me back. "Girl I'll beat the shit outta you, ain't nobody playing your childish games." I rolled my eyes. "Let me walk y'all down.."

We walked down the stairs, and to the front door. I let them out.

I texted Boo.

Lil Bit🥰: I miss you.
👻: ima come see u den.

I smiled before going back to my room.

After Boo Arrived.

I woke up to boo snoring. Nia at the end of the bed.
I snuggled closer and he kept his hand on my stomach.

I went back to sleep.

7 hours later.

I wiped my eyes and grabbed my phone. But then I looked to the side of me and he was gone. I got up and went downstairs.

"It's 3 am and y'all are making cookies?" I laughed. "Well y'all slept all day." Farrah laughed. "Hey Nia." I greeted. "Hey."

"Oh they left together." Farrah acted as if she had just remembered.

I nodded. I sat there going down my notifications...