West is Love.

After Killian left West's house, he walked over to the rich side of town to see Harper. He hoped that he'd be willing to talk with him about everything that had went down between the two of them.
He wasn't sure who was on the other side of the door when he got there, so he took several deep breaths before ringing the doorbell, just in case it was actually Harper.

"Killian, come in."

Thankfully, The Graham's helper answered the door. She led Killian into the reception area in which he immediately plopped down onto an expensive looking sofa that wasn't there the last time he'd visited the house. Part of him wished she'd say that Harper was out, but he knew he couldn't avoid the topic any longer.

"Would you like something to drink?" She offered politely.

"No, thank you." He smiled, "Is Harper here?"

"He's in his room. He's always in his room."

"Incorrect!" A voice suddenly hollered from the other side of the room.
"I am actually walking down the stairs."

Harper gave Ms Rose a wink when he got to the reception area, and Killian a nod to acknowledge his presence.
He then slipped into the kitchen and headed straight for the fridge to get out a Red Bull for the umpteenth time that day.
His hand was about to grab a can when Rose appeared behind him.

"You need another energy drink, don't you?"

"Wow, you know me so well, Rose." Harper replied sarcastically before grabbing a bottle of Fiji Water instead. He closed the fridge then turned around before waving the plastic bottle in front of a frowning Ms Rose's face. "Water."

"Your organs are thanking you right now."

Harper rolled his eyes, then walked around Ms Rose. She'd been with his family ever since he could remember, she was like his second mother. She was his live in nanny before she started helping around the house, though, and she only started helping because Harper practically cried for a week straight when she took a job to take care of younger kids in another town. Harper was 15.

Killian was still seated on the extremely comfortable sofa when he headed into the reception area again, Harper gave him a once-over, then gestured with his head for Killian to follow him up the stairs.

A pungent smell hung in the air when they walked into Harper's room. It smelled like rotting junk food, dirty underwear and wet dog. Killian immediately covered his nose with one hand to block it out but it was too strong, none of the windows were open either. This was extremely out of character, Harper was the biggest germaphobe Killian knew. It made him wonder how bad things truly were for his friend.

"God, what is that smell?"

"My dying soul." Harper deadpanned, which made Killian look at him worriedly.

"Relax, I'm kidding. I'm pretty sure something died in here, though. A rat, probably."

"Harper, that's disgusting. We're cleaning this room right now."

"You are." Harper grimaced. "I'm not touching anything on this floor, that's gross." He threw the bottled water ontop of the bed then resumed packing his clothes; which was what he was doing before he got thirsty.

"Going on holiday, or something?" Killian inquired. He walked over to the other side of the room and pushed open the sliding doors to let some fresh air in.

"Nah, moving to Florida."

"What? You can't... do that..."

Harper's response was as casual as if someone had just asked him what his favorite color was. Killian hadn't expected that, the last time he checked, they were both staying in Maryland.