𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔

You woke up in a sleepy daze hearing the waves of the river Thames crash against the beams of the house , waving your arms around searching for something , but more somebody :  jimmy

for something , but more somebody : jimmy .

That's weird you thought he wasn't in bed usually you would wake up with him still next to you  . " jimmy ?" You called out but nothing the boathouse was eerily silent .

Looking at the alarm clock it was 7:30 . You got out of bed taking the silk sheets with you since you had nothing on under from the heated night before .

You searched the bathroom , the kitchen , the living room , but than you found the balcony door open , and you could see a mass of ebony curls through the glass door .

"I missed you in bed " you said his  body jumped  when your voice spoke up "you little minx you scared the shit outta me" he laughed

" I'm sorry my girl just felt like watching the sunrise is all " he motioned you to come sit on his lap and you happily obliged , nestling yourself in his lap with your head on his chest and his arms curled around your waist . He tilted your chin up to his rosy lips placing a loving kiss on your lips instantly warming you up .

You both sat there watching the sunrise the hues of orange , pink , and red coming  to life  with you both basking in the summer english weather .

"It's cold out here y'know" you shuddered

" well we could go back inside and I can definitely think of some ways to warm you up" he smirked

" again " you said lifting to your head from his chest

" you know I can never get enough of you" his hand caressing further up your thigh ,  he picked you up and put you over his shoulder making you squeal in excitement  "James Page put me down !"

" never" he giggled , giving a few spanks to your backside . What a  way to wake up .

A/N
For venus-miel girl I'm sorry this was ass  but I hope you liked it,  love you babes 😔💞