𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆

" open your eyes, " he stopped his movements

" open your eyes, " he stopped his movements . Her eyes  fluttered open pushing past the hazy state of pleasure .

Across the room a primrose  mirror was placed  . Her body pressed  up against Jimmy's . One armed was wrapped around her, his legs holding her's open .

Her eyes looked down to see his fingers were curled inside .

" you're incandescently beautiful " he mumbled in her ear.

He ran his fingers up and down her cunt spreading the wetness to her clit, giving it a few generous rubs. Her legs trembling from the contact .

With a few more rubs on her  sensitive nub she became a moaning mess . He had complete control over her . He pulled his fingers away,  trailing back to her opening

" Did you like that ?" She said nothing but humming in agreement. " answer me " he said, pinching her swollen bud making her yelp.

" yes"  she watched as he re-entered his fingers, the feeling not the same as before  . He slipped in third finger the new stretch earning a moan from her  . 

She  snaked her hand  down to her clit, reliving the pleasure she so desired . The moment was short-lived  when jimmy pinned her arm against her  torso .

" Why not" she whined

" I'm doing all the work tonight darling   ." He ran his fingers up, rubbing her clit again, a deep moan seeping from her lips as her legs began to quiver once again .

After a moment he stopped , plunging his fingers back again in familiarizing himself with the landscape of her cunt . She wanted to pull his hand back to her neglected clit when a shock of pleasure shot up her  spine . She threw her head back, trying to wiggle  away from his hand . Tears pricked her eyes, the sheer pleasure overwhelming  .

" There we are " he chuckled while continuing to rub along the top wall of her cunt

" Oh my god" her hand flew to Jimmy's arm 

Her head was thrashing side to side,  a tear slipping down her face .

" oh god jimmy ... I'm gonna- "

" Come on, let go."

He pushed his fingers deeper , diving  into that sensitive spot stroking it merciless . Drawing out the sensations . Her heels dug into the carpet as she rocked her hips along with the movements of his hand .

She  squeezed her eyes shut as her body tensed . Her orgasm blossomed through out her body like a flower in spring, euphoria dripping down her spine like quicksilver .

He  feathered kisses all over her neck and shoulders, while she brought her hand up and ran it through his hair .

" God I love you ."

A/ N
um..