Prologue

(I am incredibly sorry about the very large delay.)

August 5th, 1997, Colouria, The Great Colour War

Third Person POV

The Great Colour war was perilous. Tens of thousands of bodies on the battle field, and the Shades were fierce. The Shade's leader, Shade, actually used to be a citizen of Colouria. It wasn't until he betrayed the country and launched war.

It was currently The Battle of Goikel, near the north of Goiky. The battle was sent out, as there was a Shade stronghold in Goikel, disguised as a vacation house. Now, let's get to the story.

Colouria's Prime Minister, Decimal Code, also known as DC, was sitting in his chair in his war room, in the Hexadecimal, looking at the battlefield on his screens. The binge watching stopped when his generals entered his war room.

"Go on." Decimal Code said.

The generals nodded and one of them stepped forward.

"The plan is in place," he replied, "It's all going well."

DC smiled, and looked up from his screens.

"Our agent in the POW camps?"

"Yep."

Decimal Code then got up from his seat and shook hands with the generals. It has been a tradition, made up by Decimal Code to show respects and thank you's for their service. The generals left and DC sat down. It wasn't long until he got another guest. It was his wife, Hex.

2019 Red's POV

I don't have much memory, but I know this day very well. I was about three years old at the time, born on September 20th. Back then, my only brother was Blue and Yellow, and I think Green was also present, but as a baby. I would always remember playing in a room next to the war room, where my dad would always sit during the war. I don't know why, but toddler me loved playing with my dad's glasses. I was pretty sure I lost two of my dad's glasses. Anyway, I was playing with blocks with my brother, building things, when I heard mum and dad talking in the other room.

"Hon?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm just checking up on you. You stressed from all this war thing?"

"Yeah, I just wish it would end."

"Me too."

But before I heard more, Blue interrupted me and wanted to play. So we played, until I took a long wooden block, pretended it was a sword, and knocked over Blue's building and hitting blue, while shouting, "YAAAAA!" I can't believe how dumb I was. Blue also remembers it. Blue was crying like a freaking banshee. Because of this, Green also cried, basically creating the worst earrape ever. I think I got temporary hearing loss. Hex burst through the door, carried Green, and went to comfort Blue.

"M-m-mummy, Wed bwoke my tower and hit me!"

Hex then treated Blue's forehead and came over to me. I don't remember what she said, because I always tried to forget about details. And it must have worked. Anyway, she told me off and all that, and that was all I remembered.