CHAPTER 19: "ABSENT"

LEO'S POV

LEO'S POV...

UNIVERSITY...

After the party last night, I decided to go to school late today. I just felt drained and maybe... stressed? For no reason.

"So you still have the guts to enter my class, Mr. Jeon?" Our physics teacher spat at me as soon as she saw me enter the room.

I just bowed and went straight to my seat. And couldn't ignore the fact that I saw Thea's seat empty. I suddenly felt worried. Did something happened last friday night?

I glanced at Rubyjane and Chaeyoung and they were busy listening to our teacher's discussion. I glanced at my friends and they were sneaking their phones, chatting endlessly while laughing.

What the hell happened on friday?

Recess break came and my friends gathered in the cafeteria. I couldn't focus in the past hours thinking about the possibilities of what happened last night between hyung and Thea.

"Leo, you're spacing out man! Did you fuck a gay or something?" Yugyeom chuckled at me, putting me back to my senses.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Shut up. I'm not in the mood today." I spat and took my in can coca cola and drank it.

"Whoa, chill out man!" Mingyu held my shoulders.

"Your man period is worse than mine." Eunwoo shook his head.

I just rolled my eyes at them and heaved a deep sigh. I can't deal with these dorks anymore.

My friends were busy talking about their sex life, as usual, when I saw Rubyjane and Chaeyoung passed by our table. I immediately stood up and caught Chaeyoung's wrist, making them jolt in surprise.

"Hey Chae." I called. I felt my friends behind me staring and are probably giving me those malicious glares again.

"H-Hey..." She was kind of startled so I let go of her wrist and she faced me together with Rubyjane.

"Is Thea okay? She didn't go to class today." I scratched the back of my nape.

I've never been this worried for her. What the hell, Leo... You are not yourself today, boy.

"We wanted to ask you the same. We've been calling her since Saturday but she isn't answering. We're worried." Chaeyoung answered.

"I've been texting her too but she won't answer." I said.

Rubyjane stepped up, "We were planning on visiting their house later but me and Chae got a homework to do. Maybe... you can visit her?"

My brows furrowed, "Why me?"

"You're his childhood friend so why not?" Rubyjane shrugged her shoulders.

Before I could even answer, they already waved goodbye and left me standing with my friends making the 'Ohhh' sound.