The dance

Team RWBY were in where the dance was keeping, setting up all the stuff in the dance. Ruby saw Jaune wandering alone in the hall.

Ruby: Hey Jaune, what's up?

Jaune: Oh no, it's that it's hard get some one to like you when you are not all that good during a fight.

Ruby: Jaune, it's going to be okay cause you're not the only one having problem not going with someone to the dance.

Jaune: Ruby, please I just gonna need some time alone. I'm gonna have to talk things out with someone.

At the dorm.

When Ren was exciting out of the shower and the towel around his waist, Jaune grabbed him and pulled him into the room.

Jaune: Hey Ren, I need some seriously advice.

Nora: We are not together Jaune.

Jaune: Nora, I said headphones on!

Nora immediately did what she was told.

Jaune: You know that you seem like a really cool guy and all and I knew that anyone would be happy to have you Ren.

Ren: Jaune, is there's anything that you need to talk about please tell me.

Jaune: It's Weiss. She just completely shut me down. I really do wanna become a better somebody and I wanna make something right out of myself. What do I do?

Pyrrha: What you should do is wait and give enough time and you should tell her how you really feel.

Jaune: Pyrrha, what makes you think that Weiss would even go for me?

Pyrrha: Trust me Jaune. Please don't give us hope. She said sshe wants a huntsman who is cunning and brave. Yore are just the equivalent to that.

Jaune wanted to argue and try to prove to Pyrrha that he want any of those things but somethings inside began to take over and that there could be faith.

Jaune: I guess you are right Pyrrha.

Jaune looked at the picture in his hand of his great, great grandfather. His grandfather was a real brave man that would do anything to keep others safe.

Jaune: one day, things are gonna change.

Pyrrha: Jaune, I want you to put those word to use and I will be happy for you.

Jaune and Pyrrha shared a smile. They looked at each other in the eyes before Jaune decided to rise up.

Jaune: The Dance coming soon but there's something that I need to do first.

Jaune went out to buy his new dance outfit. Once he bought his prom outfit, he went to buy some flowers. One red and one white because those reminds of the two dearest people in his life. He wanted to make himself look proper and unique so he did the very best of his dance outfit.

He went to check on Team RWBY just sss how they were doing.

Jaune: Hey guys, I just wanna ask if everything is going okay?

Ruby: Yeah. Blake is willing to go the dance.

Jaune: That's really good. You know Ruby, im rally looking forward to see you in a prom outfit.

Ruby: Well, you know Jaune, it could be really be embarrassing.

Jaune: Okay. So anyways really looking forward to seeing you at the dance.

When he got back to his Teammate, he showed them his new dance outfit.

Nora: You know think? I think that you need some make over to go with that new outfit.