37

Sandra POV

"Now do you remember everything wife?" Tanong ni David na nagpabalik sa akin sa kasalukuyan.

"That was fake! How could you say it was real when you lied to me. Those were supposed to be a company's contract!"

"Well technically tama ka dahil involved dito ang mga may ari ng kompanya. And that you and me! So, Riza, was telling you the truth. And when I said, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. Dahil asawa na kita. Tama diba?" Baliwa nyang paliwanag!

"That's." I was really trying to think of the worst worse word to call him, when I can't think of any that is better than the worst word to describe him. "Oh god! You're! Arrrrg! That's misleading! You son of a bitch!"

"Careful Sandra! I hate cussing woman, specially my woman." He said before he wink at me.

"I will contest that marriage contract David! I will do it even if it's the only thing I do until I die."

"You're only 24 Sandra, no need of talking nonsense. Besides, how are you going to do it? We're in an island Summer." Now I hate him! I hated him! Oo mahal ko sya. Oo at gustong gusto ko na sana kami na nga ulit, pero hindi sa paraang para nya lang akong pinaglalaruan. Mahirap bang sabihing mahal kita? Mahirap ba akong kausapin? How could David do such thing like it was just a game?

Bumangon si David mula sa pag kakahiga at lumapit sa akin. I wanted to run away pero saan? And if what he said is true, we are in an island, saang isla?!

"Pinagod mo ako ng husto kagabi Summer but that was fine." Nakangiti nitong sinabi habang mabini nyang hinahaplos ang nakalantad kong leeg at balikat. I wanted to avoid his touches dahil kakaiba ang inihahatid noon sa akin. "Why do you look so beautiful Sandra, even if you're standing here with nothing but this piece of linen?"

"Why are you doing this to me David?" Simula ko. I have to think of something else or my body will betray me again.

"What do you think?" I look at him and I realized one thing. I was his obsession. Mula pa noon hanggang ngayon, I was his most wanted prize and I hated him for that. Bakit para sa kanya ay napakadali lang ng lahat? Parang isang laro. And what about his family? Didn't his father just insulted me because of his wrong assumption between David and I?

"What do I think?" Balik tanong ko sa kanya, not really waiting for his answer. "I think you're mad. Obsessed and delusional." I didn't expect to see pain in his hazel green eyes. O baka nag kakamali lang ako dahil galit na ang nakikita ko sa kanyang mga mata ngayon. Gone was passion, the pain and hurting because what I see from his eyes were fire.

"You have used my body to your enjoyment David Jaime. I must admit I did enjoy it too. Pero ang tanong, bakit nga ba ako? Did I really match your fire when it comes to sex?" Stop it Sandra! I warned myself but like a river that flows, wala ring preno ang bibig ko.

"Did I really satisfy you in bed at wala ka ng mahanap na katumbas ko? Akala mo ba hindi ko iisipin na kaya mo ako dinala dito so you can have your ways?" His chest became heavy, his breathing became uneven, and his eyes emits fire of hatred at sobrang nakakapaso. It was burning me from my flesh to bones. "Are you denying my allegations?" I took a step closer to him after I secured the blanket around me.

"Do you want me to celebrate? Thank you perhaps dahil sa wakas ay may mapagkaka abalahan na ako dito sa isla? Like having sex with you, whenever it pleases you?"

"Tama ka, you did enjoy everything. From my kisses to my touching, you enjoyed it that you beg me for it so many times last night." Sagot naman nito sabay hila ng kumot palayo sa katawan ko. "See those marks in your body, I made those and I remembered it clearly how you let me, how you allowed me and how you beg me to do it." Oh god! Kung pwede nga lang bang gumuho ng lupa at kainin ako, sana ngayon na.