🧀 Roguefort Cookie AU Headcanons 🧀

•Despite being born a female, Roguefort identifies as non-binary for the comfort of their own self image (So please use they/them pronouns).

•Little Roguefort, unfortunately, never knew much of their parents. Instead, they were raised by their dear aunt and uncle in the city of Mousehattan.

•Though life seem to be fairly good for Roguefort's family, their aunt and uncle were rather a bit poor. They didn't get high wages, and they only had enough money to pay their apartment rent and groceries and that was it.

•Distressed by this, Roguefort used to work for a sub sandwich chain restaurant in the city.

•They are a HUGE fan of Carmen Sandiego. On their 8th Birthday, they received two video games of Carmen Sandiego from their uncle and aunt! Everyday whenever they come home from school after homework, they would engage in Carmen Sandiego video games hours on end.

•Sandiego was a huge inspiration to Roguefort growing up, much to the point where they started stealing small things such as candy bars and balloons on the streets.

•And as they got older, surprisingly earning the title as the "Most Wanted Cookie Criminal" at a young age, Roguefort became a highly professional burglar; Putting their time into coming up with strategical plans to steal the most precious jewels and values at night.

•Usually when they're not planning to steal jewels, they would do many exciting things that New Yorkers were born to do, such as go shopping at the mall or just snuggle under a blanket in their apartment with a good book.

•One day during their city strolls, they encountered a pet store where they would meet their loving companion, Lord Crumbles III. His sweet, shiny, and reflective little eyes immediately swept the burglar off their feet, and the two became an unstoppable duo ever since.

•Roguefort is currently dating Blueberry Pie