Part-1

Hi friends!! 😅 Almost all peeps over here must be knowing me as a stupid commentator in almost all the stories 🙊.
After reading hell all lot of marvelous  stories. Finally am here to try my feet in writing 🙆.
So do bear with me..

**********************
'What the hell!!! Yeh kisne kiya.. Errhhhh... God damn shit mera pura hath kharab hogaya.. '  a girl shouted at the peek of her voice.

'Oh my god!! Naina, yeh sab kese hua?? Tere hath peh yeh.. Eww..!!' exclaimed Preeti as she helped her out from this mess.

Yes,our very own Miss Naina Agarwal was sitting with her hands fully covered with grease, as she put her hand under the desk. She was yelling like hell as she by now became a laughing stock infront of the whole class.

'Kisne kiya yeh... ' She was about to shout again when a chit stuck beside her desk caught her attention.

N there it was written..
*Favoured returned with regards*

Now she had no doubt on who might have played this type of prank with her.

******************

'Mujhe pata tha yeh usi bandar ka hi kartut hoga. Shakal toh bandar jesi hai hi.. Ab toh harkatein b bandar jesi karne laga hai' she was filled with more ragged and irritation, as she was trying very hard to remove the grease which was not at all an easy task.

'Behen, ab bina jane kisko kosey jaa rhi hai?? ' A worried Preeti asked perplexed.

'Or kisko??!! Usi Manhus Sameer ko pata nhi kis manhus ghadi mein mere zindagi mein aya tha.. Bandar kahinka'

'Oh!! Sameer... Ab woh bandar thodi na hai??! Woh toh kitna handsome hai.. College ka he.. ' She was out of his Sameer fangirling mode, once her eyes fell on the angry bird standing right next to her seething by now throughing deadly glares towards her 'Ab mera matlab... College mein ek no ka zero hai zero. Ek dum bandar jese' She immediately covered her words realizing what she uttered and infront of whom..

'Ab woh so called hero ho ya fir bohot badaa zero.. Iska bhari kimat ussey chukana hi padega. I won't leave U like that Mr. Bandar Maheshwari 'she said determined once she finished her so called never ending hand washing session.

******************

At the otherhand of the college, Red rose cafe was vibrant with fiesty celebration. Amongst the mouth watering dishes platters placed on the table a satisfied soul was sitting with his two friends all set to celebrate the success of his prank.. 😉

'Ab ayega na mazaa uss Nakchadi, Padhaku, Badtamiz, Janglee Billi... '

'Ab bas Sameer.. Aaj ke liye itna hi rehne deh... ' Pandit cut short Sameer in between before he could write an essay explaining his hate 😅 towards his jani dushman .

'Aaj mat rok Pandit, badi ayi mujhe... Sameer Maheshwari ke sath prank krne wali.. Uski himmat kese huyi mere bike ko chune ki'

'Chune ki??!! Kal toh pura Grease Abhishek hogaya tha tera bike ka' Pandit laughed his heart out.. But stopped immediately with a hard smack on the back of his head. While then he realized what would his mere blurt out can bring next as he observed Sameer throwing deadly glares towards him while fisting the campa bottle on his hand..

'Ab matlab tera bike koi devi devta se kam thodina hai tere liye.. Esey kesey usne kal bike ko pura grease se nehla diya.. Yeh ponga bas wahi bak raha tha .. Tu chinta na kar.. Ab toh hisab barabar ho gaya na tu ab aram se bethke thanda pii or thanda hojaa.. Eh he he!! '😅🙆 Munna was quick then to calmdown his friend as they were farely aware of the anger issues of Sameer Maheshwari.