Part-4

Hey fam!! ❤🙋
Hope U all are doing well..

After letting U all cry in my previous story..am back with the funny dose.. 😅

So here's the next chappy..
Pardon me if there's any mistake coz wrote it in a hurry😅

Hope U all will like it..
N sorry sorry sorry..  As am super duper late with the update this time.. 🙊

***********************

The cafeteria was deliciously breezing with the aroma of mouthwatering appetizers.The chattering chefs can be heard from the tables, joking and teasing, or perhaps singing loudly and out of tune. The students were having there own bickering and chit chatting session over the hot topics of the campus gobbling the delicious food. Contradicting the whole buzzing scenario, a table of five was completely numb.. Pondering over the plans and situation of how to get rid of the unwanted alliance.

"Dekho.. Tum sab socho.. Mein apne samne samose ka apman hotey huye nhi dekh skta" Pandit grabbed one samosa which was lying untouched since long.

But before he could have a bite Munna smacked his hand and the samosa fell onto the plate again (coz in my pov Pandu was born to get smacks.. 😂😂) "Tujhe bas thusne ki padi hai? Yahan in dono ka baraa teraa pandraa baje huye hein".

"Bhai tu chawdaa bhul gaya.. Tabhi mein bolta thaa.. Shanti teacher ko kaam tadaa kar.. Or maths mein dhyan deh" and with this he yerned a glare from Munna. He diverted his gaze from him and again looked at those samosas helplessly n then quickly grabbed one n stuffed on his mouth"He he!! Woh mummy neh nhi sikhaya??!! arn ka anadar nhi krte"

"Bass... Ab yeh chup chap bethne se kuch nhi hoga.. Koi badey chawd hoke bolke gaye thaa na.. Ki ghar peh baat karega.. " Naina exclaimed irritated with the complete silence and said while eyeing Sameer.

Sameer was caught off guarded and thought about the flashback...

Flashback...

Sameer entered the house with continuous prayer.. Hoping to not face his dear dad first. As he didn't wanted to start his convincing mission unsuccessfully.. In favour of his luck.. His dad was out for some official work . Sighing in relief he marched towards the kitchen to try his luck on his mother first.

"Mummy... Kya bana rhi ho??!! Lao lao.. Mujhe doh.. Mein help krta hun na.. Apka yeh jawan beta hotey huye.. Aap itna bhari saman uthaoge?? Na na" he said all these in a honey sweet voice and snatched the vessel from his mom.

"Areyy.. Tu rehne deh mein kardungi..tu jaa" she gestured sweetly.

*ab help na karo toh.. Baad mein fir khud hi apne pati ke samne mera koi nhi hai...koi madad nhi krta kehti firegi. Jab krneka ka socho toh rahne deh... Yeh sab ab mat soch Sameer... Mission.. Focus!!Mummy hi pehli astra hai.. Unhe hi pehle manale shadi todwane ko*

He slowly went to his mother and back hugged her.. then continued with his mission.. "Nahi naa mummy.. Aap din bhar itna kaam krti ho.. Aap sahi they mein hi nalayak hun..bandar ke tarah uchalta rehta hun... Gaddhe ka aulad.. Meraa matlab gaddha hun... " he was up with his melodrama when her mother cut her words abruptly..

"bass bass.. Kaam kya hai bataa.. Or futt yahan se.. Mujhe bohot kaam hai." she jerked his hands and continued with her chopping..

Sameer gulped and sat on the slap infront of his mother smiling sheepishly. "Maa.. Woh mein na.. Woh baat yeh hai ki.. Woh mein.. "

"Woh.. yeh... mein.. Sehh... Yeh bhasha mujhe samajh nhi ati.. Kuch bakna hai toh bakk.. Warna nikalja"

"Kya yaar maa kabhi toh thoda ijjat dediya karo koyi.. Waise chodo.. Baat yeh hai ki mujhe woh nakchadi bandariya se shadi nhi krni"