Chapter One: Part 1(Edited)

?? POV:

You ran away from that crazy Goat Lady "Toriel" after She tried to poison You. You don't know how fast You ran, but You didn't care, She didn't run after You so that was a plus! But You felt safer there then where You were currently. You saw two skeletons just arguing about finding and "eating" humans. You tried and, were able to sneak past the Skeleingtons. You ran as far from that area as you could, While You were running.. You got pinned down as soon as you thought You were safe.. A slightly taller then You skeleton wearing a Blue Hooded Jumper, a white shirt stained with blood, light dusty pink slippers, also stained with blood and white unstained socks.. The Skeleton was about a foot taller then You from what You could see and was yelling at the other skeleton, You hear him call the Taller Skeleton, "Paps." The skeletons argued enough to the point You could get away again, but chose not to, as You could die a Very painful death... You chose to accept death. You were freezing cold and due to this 'lack of warmth', It was snowy and...You passed out.

You woke up chained to a wall and look to be in some sort of.. Garage..? You look around and see dead body's everywhere, most had there faces eaten off, or bite marks in there body's. You got scared and silently cried and thought of ways out and how to escape. While You were doing that a skeleton walked in holding an axe. You did nothing but look at the ground.. "You okay pal..?" You look up at the skeleton. He looked to be... Concerned..? "E..Everything.. hurts...." You Reply. "Stay still Doll-face, I don't wanna Miss." You look confused and The Skeleton chopped the chains attached to Your body off. You got scared that he was gonna hurt you..

"Sorry, if that scared You. My brother Papyrus told Me to chop Your chains off. My name's Sans. Sans the Skeleton. What's Your name?" Sans sat down on a bed in the corner of the room. "U..uhm... Y..Y/N...." He smiled and pats the spot next to Him. You walk over and sat down next to Him. He puts his axe down and kicks it to the other side of the room..

"So... I'm surprised." He said after a moment of silence. "S..Surprised..? Of what..?" He chuckled. "I'm surprised You haven't died yet. I probably just jinxed it... eh, thats not not usual.." You scoot a bit away from Him. He chuckled again. "I'm not gonna hurt 'cha.... Yet." You try running away but He grabs Your arm. "I'm joking kiddo! I wouldn't hurt 'cha." There was a moment of silence.... "I'm not just surprised. I'm impressed. Normally Toriel kills children on Accident. I'm pretty sure you know her.." You nod. "Heh.. lighten up bucko, No one will try to get you here. Its just a Garage." You try to stay positive.. but being stuck here..... It won't last long til you get killed..

"Are You hungry Kiddo? Do You need anythin'?" You nod and say "I-I'm v..very cold.. and I h.. haven't eaten in w-weeks.." The skeleton, known as Sans's 'eyes' widen.. "Weeks?!? That's like a Monster eternity when it comes to eating!!!!!" You tilt Your head and shrugged, signing you don't know how You'd survive down here then. Sans rushed out of the Garage You and Him were in, and came back with some food for You. "It's not like what's on the surface, but I hope it helps." It looked like hotdogs.... But smelled like burnt flesh, mustard, and ketchup. You try it and.. It actually tastes amazing. You didn't question what was in it.. You were starving and didn't wanna die as soon as you got probably the safest food in the underground... "How is it? Dose it taste like how it dose on the surface?" You nod, after you swallow what was in your mouth, You say "I..It's actually B..Better then what's on the surface.." You continue eating what He gave You, after You spoke quietly.. his 'eyes' Lit Up... "Really? Heh, I never thought that it would taste that good.. thanks kiddo." He patted your head as He smiled. You ate all the food, and we're happily stuffed.. the only problem was that You were freezing.. Sans noticed this, teleported away, and teleported back with a blanket, He handed it to You and You laid down on the bed in Your room, and put the blanket over Your-self. You looked up at Sans and smiled "Th...Thank You, Sans... Uhm.. C..Can I take a nap..?" He smiled back and said "Go ahead, just don't get frightened if You wake up and I'm either asleep with you, or watching you sleep." You giggle a bit and say "Okay.." and fall asleep in seconds..

Words: 906
Horror sans image of this part!:

( I do take requests for story's of sans's but I'm mainly working on Horror, aus will come into this story soon, and I will be making a NSFW one shots of Undertale Au Sans's and Papyrus's

( I do take requests for story's of sans's but I'm mainly working on Horror, aus will come into this story soon, and I will be making a NSFW one shots of Undertale Au Sans's and Papyrus's. You can request on there once I make it, if you have a request of just a simple sans to put into a 5-10 part story then comment here. )