Chapter one: Part 2

You wake up and See nothing due to the extreme darkness, but feel a arm wrapped around Your hip.. You notice a red glowing eye behind You. You notice who it is, it's Sans. He was cuddling You, You don't question it, and just lay there, closing Your eyes, staying calm, staying happy... Until... "SANS WAKE UP!!!!" You hear a loud voice yelling at Sans, It seemed to have woken Him up in a heartbeat. "Hhmmnn... 5 more minutes..." You hear Sans say as His grip ever so slightly tightened "SANS GET UP YOU LAZYBONES!!! AND STOP CUDDLING WITH THE HUMAN!!!!!" You feel Sans being pulled away from You.

You didn't move or try to act awake, You faked being asleep. You didn't wanna seem awake, so You wouldn't possibly get killed.. You heard some yelling, and a door being slammed closed... You open Your eyes and Nobody was there.. You get up and look around.. You find a match and try lighting it, It works.. You see some blood on the floor but the bodies you saw there before seemed to be gone now.. You keep looking around.. You find a bunch of torches, put them in the puddle of blood, and use the match to light a fire, the blood stops the fire from spreading..

(Horror's P.o.v)

Papyrus took me away from Y/N.. We yelled at Eachother before He could take Me away to go on post again.. I'm gonna kill Him someday... Not now but someday... He always dose this, takes Me away from what I'm doing for His own good.. not even thinking for A SECOND about Me.. He doesn't care and He dose at the same time.. it's confusing.. dose He only care that I do stuff for Him? Or dose He actually care about Me..?

(??? P.o.v)

You find a key to the door, in case of emergency, You put it in Your pillow cade, so You have a easy way out.. You see some clothing, Your perfect size, and You change into the clothing. It was a Y/fc sweater, and black sweat pants. It was warmer then Your other outfit.. You decide to go to bed again. You fell asleep quick.. and didn't get up for a while..

Words: 418
(Thanks for the support on the last part, sorry this one is so short, I wanted to get it out as fast as possible, so I apologise! It'll probably take longer for my oneshots book to update!😸 Still thanks!)