#5

You followed timidly, the pizzeria was still dark, the only light in the place came from the room that you and Freddy were previously in, although it did emit enough light to be able to see. "I'm sorry, I never got your name! S-so allow me to ask, W-what is your name?" The bear questioned, looking back at you as he walked. "It's Y/n.." you smoothly spoke. He grinned. "What a great name! I l-like that a lot".

You followed the mechanical bear lost in thought, obviously still nervous awaiting the reactions you may be given from the others. You were caught off guard and out of no where you felt something on your shoulder. "Do you enjoy working here, Y/n?" A shrill voice made you jump and blink your way back to focus. Bonnie was sat on your shoulder, twisting his head with curiosity. "Uhh of course" you lied, you didn't want to upset him, just in case. In response to that he smiled and giggled lightly. "Me too".

You had to hand it to the puppet, he was cute, and he could sure as hell sneak around.

While walking again in thought, you were abruptly brought to a halt as Freddy stopped in front of you. "Here we are!" He exclaimed. "I'll go get them, y-you two a-stay here" he effortlessly stepped onto the tall stage and stepped over to the backstage. You gulped and stared to the floor, just waiting. "Don't be nervous, silly! I'm sure they'll love you!" Bonnie assured. You only hoped he was correct.

"Meet Y/n!" Freddy gushed, leading out two animatronics from the room behind the stage. You flinched at his loud voice and peeked out your fearful eyes as a dim stage light was turned on. There stood the fox animatronic and the ballerina. Funtime Foxy and Ballora you believed. They gave different reactions, both of which made you nervous however. Ballora gasped, holding her hand over her mouth, while Foxy crossed his arms and seemed dissatisfied. "You woke me up for this?" He grumbled, you were surprised to hear his voice, masculine, unlike his appearance. "A human! We can't have a human here, Freddy!" Ballora was stern and lowered herself slightly to get a proper gaze at you. "We need to kill her at once, she's seen too much!"

There. The reaction you hated to anticipate.

"N-no! She's a friend! Those silly r-rules were made a decade ago, can't w-we make an acception?" Freddy protested, clearly upset at the response you received.

"Yes. We can."

A new voice erupted from a different place, a different stage. Another animatronic walked over from the darkness and made themselves visible to eye. You had forgotten all about this one, the 'main character'. Circus baby.

"B-but- the requirements..." Ballora spoke in a sad tone, it was almost as if she didn't want them to be true. "Freddy is right, Ballora, the requirements are nothing but old mistakes we made a long time ago when we were in fear, and that is something we do not want to inflict any more". Baby was defensive in your honour and you were grateful. But why?

Ballora looked from you to Baby and sighed, returning back to her ballerina like pose. "If you say so. I give my apologies, my dear" She bowed to you to emphasize her apology, and to that you exhaled with relief. "Thank you.." you quietly responded, aiming it to both female animatronics.

"..so can I go back to sleep now orrr?" Foxy was completely unfazed, you could immediately tell he was the type of person that doesn't give two shits about anything. And that he was kind of an ass. "Don't be rude, we must give a proper introduction to Y/n, let us go to the back room." Baby said, tuning and walking, just as all the others did, clearly knowing where to go. You followed after them with Freddy beside you the entire journey there.