Crying

Taehyungs pov:

It was nearly midnight when I played cards with Namjoon,yeah I clearly had nothing else to do and I had to disturb my mind for a while.

I played the last card,"I won,give me my money."
Namjoon looked annoyed yet confused about me winning but he reached for his pocket and gave me some money.Yes I loved to play cards since I always won,no matter what.

"Wanna play a second round?",I teased him.

He just rolled his eyes at me,"I am gonna leave,you should go to sleep as well we have to work hard tomorrow."

I was now alone in the garden,I went inside to grab something to eat when I heard weird noises from upstairs.I knew that everyone was asleep by now so I went up to see what those were.

I stopped at Jungkooks door,like how I wasn't surprised about him making those noises.
Last time it was him to and it didn't end really good.

I wonder what he is doing this time...trying to fly like a witch?

I opened the door to see a shocking sight...in front of me.

"Mom....mom....where are you?",he looked under his bed sheets.

"You are not here?Are you playing games again?",he searched under the bed this time.

What was wrong with him?Was he gone crazy?

He opened his wardrobe,"Dad....are you hiding too?Why is everyone hiding?I don't like that.",he pouted his lips and closed the wardrobe door.

"Jungkook?",I asked with a confused tone in my voice.

"Dad?",he turned around and ran into me....hugging my torso??

What the heck was this little shit doing?

I tried to free myself but he hugged me tighter.

"What are you doing let me go!",I yelled.

Then he looked up to me with a shocked expression on his face,"You are not my dad!",he suddenly shouted and backed off of me.

What was going through his mind right now?

"What are you saying of course I am not your dad you asshole I am V!",I yelled back.

He looked like he was about to cry,when he suddenly ran over to the window and opened it,he put his head out and shouted out,"Mommm,daddd where are youuu?Help me there is a stranger in my room and I am afraid....mom,dad...?Can you hear me I need he—".I ran over and put my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up,what are you doing?!",I hissed in his ear.

He put my hand away and walked back until his back touched the wall.

He sat down and began crying,"Mom...dad where are you now that I need you?"

Really I couldn't figure out why he was acting that way and I didn't want to either because I simply didn't care about him,but he would cause me trouble when he continued to scream like a crazy man.

He sobbed harder,I decided to leave him alone he would calm down after some time right?
-
-
One hour had passed by and I decided to look at him.

When I entered his room again he was in the same position.

He was sitting in the corner of the dark room with his arms hugging his knees,his head was put on them.

The curtains were closed so that no sun rays were seen anywhere.

His eyes were closed as he put his head up to get som refresh air.His eyes were red and puffy from crying.