Give 'Em Hell Kid

Ooookay, so this is supposed to a revenge!Frank and redhair!Gerard fic. I wish I had a more specific era for Gee, but I'm having a rough time pinning it down because I will eventually have Gee change his hair color. So not only am I posting pictures of the boys right now, I'll also post a picture of how Gee should look when he dyes his hair later on.......

 So not only am I posting pictures of the boys right now, I'll also post a picture of how Gee should look when he dyes his hair later on

Pencey Prep isn't just an expensive performing arts/bordering school that practically costs the equivalent of a small loan of a million dollars to attend, it's also Frank Iero's worst nightmare

Pencey Prep isn't just an expensive performing arts/bordering school that practically costs the equivalent of a small loan of a million dollars to attend, it's also Frank Iero's worst nightmare. He hadn't asked to be shipped off 400 miles away from his beloved hometown in New Jersey, but he's slowly coming to grips with the fact that he rarely gets what he asked for. And as if things weren't already hard enough, Frank is forced to share a dorm with the world's bitchiest roommate in the history of the world. It's going to take all of Frank's dwindling strength not to rip his roommate's stupid red hair out or shove him up against the wall and shut his constant whining up with his lips. Which ever comes first.

But things may be looking up for Frank, when his music teacher announces that after much deliberation of last's years tragedy that they will be holding the Battle of the Bands again, this year with a cash prize and the potential to be signed to a record label. In a whirlwind of events, Frank somehow ends up in a band whose frontman is the last person on Earth he'd ever want to work with. As the pressure of adjusting to a new school, new friends, a new life, and new challenges that are constantly presenting themselves to him every day, Frank has more than enough cut off for him without all the questions hanging over his head. What exactly happened last year that was so "tragic" they were reluctant to bring back Battle of the Bands? Why does his roommate have such a ginormous stick up his ass? And what comes after high school for the boy who's always wanted to be a rockstar and finally has the opportunity within his grasp?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And so it begins...

xoTat