The dark descent

I woke up again and this time calmly rose off the brick floor. my hoof connected with my head softly. 'the chains must be gone then' I tried to say but it came out more of a "ugh....wha-" i froze in mid sentence as fear woke me up.....twelve meters in front of me was a....yellow pony...her malicious frown indicated she was terrified, along with the black liquid streaming from her eyes. "h-hi" her soft voice cooed as she struggled to move towards me due to her hooves covered in rusted bloody chains. Everything flew out of my mind while I rushed in the other direction from the beast. "wait don't leave me..." Her voice was starting to be drowned out by my heart beat until she let out a sinful growl, "DO NOT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!" I could tell by the rattling of chains and hooves she was picking up the pace. but how could she move? After all she was covered in wounds and nails, as if somepony tried to make her a bird house. After the brief moment of dashing everything went silent. My gaze seemed muffled as I looked around the black room, no light? I quickly remembered my magic. i cleared my mind and only thought of light. i opened my eyes and saw a shimmering yellowish light Around me,"what the hay?" My magic wasn't yellow....it was purple. my attention quickly went to my neck in which a lantern sat comfortably on chains.
I pondered the thought on how the lantern got there, was it always there?
But a quiet muffled hoof snapped me out of my trance. "w-where-are y-you?" The ponies voice growled pacing her way down the dim corridor, "I-I will find y-you..." She continued.
My heart throbbed as I slowly looked around for the menacing pony-beast.
My gaze lead me to what looked like an empty closet.