Round 2 and 3!

Valt and Shu were in separate bathrooms in their house, throwing up like crazy. Valt groaned in pain, headache looming in. After around five minutes, both boys cleaned their mouths and went back to their bedroom. "Babe?" Shu looked sideways tiredly,"Yes baby?" Valt smiled softly and hold his hand.

He slowly got up and dragged Shu gently to their bathroom near the bed. Shu raised an eyebrow. Valt holds four pregnancy test. Two for him and two for Shu."Ohhh, okay then." Shu replied, smirking.

20 minutes later...

Their faces beamed with happiness. Both of them are pregnant, yayyy! Right now, these disgustingly cute boys are all over each other, making out messily. After some time, the two pulled away with a wet 'pop,' looking at each other lovingly.

"We're having a child, baby. We both are carrying a child.."

"I know, darling. I know and I'm very happy, along with being excited."

"*chuckles* Same here, Valty. I love you."

"*Kisses Shu* I love you too."

Shu and Valt made sure to text their friends if they can pick up the kids, since both are really sick and don't want it spread to them. A while later, Fubuki, Rantaro, Wakiya, Daigo and Ken came by for the kiddos. While the little Valt kiddos came willingly to their uncles, not so much about the Shu army. The fellas were not having it."Noooo!" They yelled out as Fubuki, Wakiya and Rantaro grabbed them. Their little feet kicked around wildly."Mamaaa!" Shu jr. wailed, that broke Shu's heart as he sees the commotion. That's his little baby, the one who holds a special place in his heart just like the others. All he wanted to do is cuddle with them.

But he can't. He would never forgive himself if his kids get sick by him, even just a little cold. "Mama!" Shu jr. whimpered. Little chubby arms reached out. Shu kisses each palm lovingly."Not now baby, soon. Okay? Be nice for me, sugar." He kisses the baby's cheeks as his namesake sobs uncontrollably.

Shane glared at his 'uncles' as if saying, 'Bitch, try me. You think all of us want to hang out with your stupid ass? Motherfucker..' His little hands were about to punch Fubuki's nose until he felt eyes burning through his head. He gulped, knowing that it was Shu."...Shit..." Everyone gasped, quickly darting their eyes to Shane.

"Better take him out before he gets an ass whopping."

"And I-OOP!"

"Valt, not the time, you imbecile."

"But Wakiyaaa..."

"Smh, typical Valty. Anyways, bye and thank you."

The guys brushed it off and left with the fiery babes. Once the door was locked, the parents collapse on the couch and groaned. This will be a lonng pregnancy. Isn't it.

Just you wait, in nine months, they would be on their wits end. Be careful of how much you hit tha booty right.😜