Chapter 2: High School Blues

Robin p.o.v

High school is more like a video game, but you only have 1 life and after that game over. Your goals: pass the grade, avoid people bigger than you and you'll be fine. The teachers are the bosses you need to defeat to pass the next level. Then theirs the final boss, armed with your trusty weapon, will you finally win. But this is the real world where bullies roam the hall, teachers give you bad grades and detention. Walking over to my locker, believing that Howard High is like a game is like telling me that I can't be made fun off, Ha ha ha...? I looked through my messy locker for my chemistry book, when i found the purple covered book I quickly closed my locker to see my worst nightmare. Samantha Ann. Green was the worst girl to meet. With her perfect body and everything she was known as queen or to me a bully.

" What's up dork, going to chemistry" she snickered.

I knew what came next. A punch to the stomach and my homework stolen, like clock work this girl. After she left I slumped to chemistry. I walked through the doorway to see my best friends Kitty, Ann, Trixxy and my sister Yasmine in a group of 5. I grabbed a seat and watched from across the room as Samantha kissed my ex- friend Roger Williams, he was like the mysterious boy next door, who looked so goddamn cute. Curse my crush for him these days. His hazel eyes caught mines and I pretended I wasn't looking at him for 5 minutes.

" So any of y'all signing up for Friday's talent show" Trixxy whisperer in my ear. I shrugged at her answer. She knows even if we try out people won't listen to us due to the fact of the evil queen a.k.a Samantha. I looked at the teacher then at my watch 40 more minutes left.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
During Lunch

I learned a serious lesson, don't ever start a food fight and expect to win it. It started when we were waiting on line for our lunches. We were only 5 people close from our punches until The evil queen decided to skip everyone including us.

" No Skipping" Yasmine yelled at her.

"It's no skipping if people let you." She smirked.

I had it up to here with her antics, so I took someone's mash potatoes and threw it smack in her face.

"Opps..., I didn't mean that I Tripped" I laughed at her. I turned to see my friends mouth hanged open. " What the b**** deserved it" .

" You just started a..." Ann was cut off by a boy saying" FOOD FIGHT!!!"

I tried to run from flying mash potatoes, and chocolate milk bombs, but was caught by the evil Queen's minions and food was thrown at me in all directions. I hoped to god the principal would come. I scanned the scene from my hiding spot. All my friends were covered in food and was on the floor, mostly kitty. She had pasta and tomato sauce in her hair, the next Medusa I scoffed.

" What's going on here!!" Said a powerful voice. I slowly turned around to see Principal Worthens standing tall as a building behind me. She scanned the cafeteria with disgust in her eyes.

" Who started This!!". I swear I turned and saw Samantha with a smug smile.

" Robin and her friends started it Ms. Worthens."

My expression was totally priceless, me with my mouth open, I was shocked she even blamed me.

" She started it ...I just advance it" I stammered with my words.

" You 5 in my office now!!" She yelled and stomped out the lunchroom. Game Over. I can clearly see it flashing right in front of my eyes. 1 life just wasted in an all put battle with food, and words. Next level is Detention, and I'm pretty sure that costs a life. I saw my friends with angry expressions and together we walked out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thanks for reading and please vote. I would appreciate it.