Chapter: 4~

It's now in the last three weeks of Y/n's senior year of high school and Aaron's freshman year of college. Just letting ya know!

=3rdPersonPOV=

Derrick looked at Aaron with an angry face.

Derrick: So you mean to tell me you snuck off campus- just for some wannabe Ultima!?

Aaron: She's not a wannabe! She actually had the curse! I saw it with my own eyes!

Derrick: I won't believe it unless I see it for myself.

Aaron: What if I can get her to send a picture of herself with her ears out and eyes red- then will you believe me!?

Derrick: If you can get a photo in the next ten minutes then yes- I'll believe you.

Aaron pulled out his phone and started texting Y/n.

AlphaDerp: 'Y/n- Can you send me a picture of you with your ears out and your eyes red?'

Y/n glared at the person who dare interrupted her anime binging- until she noticed it was her alpha.

HumanPup?: 'Huh- what for?'

AlphaDerp: 'My dad- he says if I can get a photo of you he'll believe there's another Ultima. This is all because I snuck off campus to come check out your "case".'

HumanPup?: 'Oh- I gotchu. Give me a minute.'

Derrick: Any success?

Aaron: She's sending the photo right now.

HumanPup?: 'Don't expect anything glamorous- you interrupted my binge watching. But here you go.'

Aaron: Here, take a look

Derrick: Huh?

Derrick grabbed the phone from Aaron- he couldn't believe his eyes.

Derrick: Aaron- What is this girls name, and what's her original eye color?

Aaron: Huh- why?

Derrick: It's important.

Aaron: Well- Her name is Y/n, and her left eye is a silvery blue kind of color but her left eye is a bright emerald green color.

Derrick was in shock- could this actually be Terry's daughter?

Derrick: Aaron, I need to meet with this girl. It's very important that I get to see her and if possible- in the next week.

Aaron: Huh- I thought you had a business trip all of next week?

Derrick: I'll cancel it. This is a very serious matter... and you're off the hook for leaving campus. Just- Don't do it again.

Aaron: Yes sir.