Chapter Eight

"Let's go to the lake today!" Midoriya beamed. He hasn't been out in a long time. Dancing had always kept him busy.

Bakugo flipped through his book, "whatever my baby wants." He smiled. "Go get ready and we'll leave."

"What about you?" Midoriya questioned.

The Alpha sneered, "it takes me two seconds while it takes you ten minutes." He waved the omega off. Bakugo watched Midoriya gather his things for a day at the lake. The cutest little thing.

"I'm ready!" Midoriya announced, he had his green swimming trunks on, ready to tackle the day. "Come on Bakugo!" The Omega pulled on the large male, who seemed to be stuck on the couch.

"Fine, fine. Let's go." Bakugo picked up a backpack, leading the omega out the door.

•••

"Wow!" Midoriya gasped while looking towards the blue water. There was a few children playing, couples walking together. The sand looked warm and soft. "Let's go!"

Bakugo watched as Midoriya played in the water like a little kid. His smile was as bright as the sun, shimmering emeralds beating against the water. They have come a long way since Midoriya started staying with him. The omega seemed happier, prettier even.

Bakugo continued to watch from a distance until Midoriya pulled on his arm. "Come on." Be heard the omega struggling to pull him up. "Come swim with me!" He demanded.

"Fine." Bakugo chuckled while leaving his place from the towel. Midoriya dragged him down into the warm, bright water. "Hey baby." Bakugo whispered to grab the Omega's attention.

Midoriya looked over and was immediately picked up out of the water and tossed a few feet. His head submerged under the warm water before making his way back up. His hair was flat for a few seconds while he looked over at the snickering Alpha. "Asshole." Midoriya chuckled.

"Whatever." Bakugo sneered while picking Midoriya up and tossing him once again. Their play time wet on a little longer until Bakugo heard the greenette's stomach growl loudly.

The Omega blushed at how loud the growl was, of course he felt like he was starving. Midoriya looked up at Bakugo innocently, waiting for him to respond.

The Alpha kissed his baby's forehead, "Let's get you something to eat, hm?"  He lead Midoriya out of the water and back towards the sandy beach for s late lunch. "Here." Bakugo put his shirt over Midoriya's green curls.

"I look tiny in this shirt!" Midoriya whimpered. The omega pouted for a few seconds but Bakugo ignored his cries. The greenette didn't seem to actually mind wearing the oversized shirt, he was just trying to give his Alpha a hard time.

Bakugo finished packing the rest of the things and off they went to find lunch. "What do you want to eat?" He sat in the drivers seat.

"Soba!" The Omega threw his hands up excitedly.

Bakugo chuckled, "Soba it is then."

•••

"Ahhhh! That was so good!" Midoriya patted his now full stomach. He felt like if he moved that he'd burst. "Thank you baby." He kissed the Alphas hand, being that's a point he could reach without effort. Then he proceeded to lay on the couch.

Bakugo took off his shoes, then made room behind Midoriya to snuggle. He squeezed himself between the Midoriya and the back of the couch. The Alpha protectively wrapped his arm around the Omega, pulling the smaller male as close as he could.

Midoriya didn't even care enough to fight him off. In all honesty, it felt nice to be held. The greenette loved the feeling of someone else's warmth there with him. Most of all, he loved how protective and gentle the Alpha was. Sure he was a little bit of a hot head at times but he still made sure Midoriya felt like a little prince.

Bakugo started to play with the messy green hair, making the little one in front of him purr. How adorable. He thought to himself.

Midoriya rolled over, facing Bakugo at a chest to face manner. He inhaled the sweet caramel scent. Then proceeded to nuzzle his face into Bakugo's broad chest. Nothing has ever made him feel so blissful. He could sleep right now if Bakugo would just stop nipping at his neck. The strange sensation of having his neck bit made him blush profusely, not out of embarrassment either.

"You smell so good." Bakugo whispered, nipping on the tips of Midoriya's ear lobes. The trailed kisses down the side of his neck, making the little one moan quietly.

Midoriya attempted fo hold back the sounds wanting to come out of his body but failed horribly. Just a few kisses and he's a heated mess. He's never been touched by anyone other than this particular Alpha. Oddly enough he trusts Bakugo enough to keep going. Midoriya laid on his back, letting the Alpha have a bit more access.

"Fuck you're so beautiful." Bakugo whispered while reaching his hand under Midoriya's oversized shirt. Omega skin is the softest feeling in the world, aside from newborn babies.

The Omega gripped Bakugo's head, forcing it to come down to his, crashing their lips together roughly. Midoriya was hungry for a caramel dessert. He felt his stomach flutter from all the friction.

Someone is impatient. Bakugo thought to himself, but he didn't seem to mind. He snarled before ripping off Midoriya's shirt, it got in the way.

"Bakugo..." Midoriya blushed, catching the attention of the Alpha. "C-can you be g-gentle?" He almost died of embarrassment from such a question.

"Of course baby."

•••

The end....

of this chapter.  💚🧡
Love y'all 💕
~Mel