Hunger

I do not own anything but my characters.

Quotes and meanings below.
"Speaking aloud"
'Speaking telepathically'
Subconscious thoughts, deep in the mind and cannot be heard by others at all

My fanfiction & Wattpad: VivicaNight

My deviantart: Horrorgir1

Chapter 8: Hunger

I've decided to leave the cavern, after being reassured it would not collapse if we left it unattended.

Having teleported home, the first thing I did was rummage through my fridge in search of food.

Having made grilled cheese, Pennywise complained the whole time about me 'wasting time' on human food.

It was obvious he wanted me to go out and abduct children so he could devour their precious, purified souls.

Finishing up my meal, I begin to clean up, Pennywise, at this point, has begun to give me a headache...literally.

Putting my clean dishes away, I speak to him, "If you don't quiet down, I will take you back to the cavern and force your lights out of me so you will have no choice but to float around in a protective bubble until you are whole again." I threaten.

'You will do no such thing! I'd rather be dead than watch you play 'human'.' He growls into my subconscious.

"Well, for now, I have no choice but to 'play human', those people who nearly killed you need to believe they did. I can't just go out and collect human souls at the rate you would want me to-" My voice gets cut off by his booming voice inside my head.

'KILL THEM THEN!' His voice rumbles in my head, making my headache spike.

'KILL ALL OF THEM! LET ME DEVOUR EVERY OUNCE OF THEIR EXISTENCE UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR THE EARTH TO SWALLOW!' His voice continues to bellow into my head, causing me to cry out in pain, hands on my head.

"PENNYWISE! You HAVE to shut up!!" I scream out into the emptiness of my house, feeling his lights burning within my core.

'I will devour your soul instead.' He growls.

"If you do that, you will die with or without my soul absorbed into yours. My soul is not enough to keep your lights alive." I remind him, sitting upon the floor of my kitchen now, head between my knees with my hands on my head.

This makes him go silent, the feeling of his burning lights begin to cool down again.

Once we both become relaxed again, he speaks up softly as if telling me a secret.

'I'm...starving...'

"How can you feel hunger?" I speak out into the emptiness around me.

'I always feel hunger...especially now...it's so strong...' His quiet, calm voice responds.

Sighing quietly, I begin to feel bad for basically 'eating in front of him', "...Will you be able to leave the town while inside of me?"

'No. In this state, I will weaken more, the further away I am from the cavern, the more I will weaken. I am bound here, Charlotte.'

Realizing I have no choice but to leave the town on my own in order to get people for Penny to devour, I sigh heavily.

"...Then I have no choice but to leave you in the cavern." I tell him calmly, trying to not set him off again.

He remains silent inside of me, accepting his own limitations.

Using my powers again, I teleport back into the depths of the cavern, the darkness engulfing me within.