Chapter 5

When Tsukasa had left the cave, [ f/n ] had looked at what she was provided with. Taking a quick look around, she finds a sharp rock and uses it as a sharp knife to cut the lion's pelt apart to accommodate her body size. She quickly gets to work as she tears apart the pelt and makes a makeshift dress, cutting another strip to make a belt and hold everything together. When she was satisfied with the ability to move around freely, she smiles to herself before taking a few cautious steps outside of the cave.

The sounds of nature had filled the atmosphere, creating such a beautiful scenic sound as she continued to walk through the forest. [ f/n ] is amazed at the fully grown trees with hanging vines, fruit and even different animals. They started at her with a confused manner before running off who knows where. [ f/n ] couldn't help but smile at the peace and quiet as she allowed herself to continue wandering until she heard the sound of flowing water. She takes a couple more steps before looking down at the river in front of her and kneeling to drink from the river. After refreshing herself after so long, she pulls away with a content sigh as she wipes her lips. As she gazes at herself from the reflection of the water, she gently runs her fingers through her hair as she tries her best to take out some of the knots that she could see. But, from the corner of her eye, she saw a rock that was in the river itself. Squinting at the material, she reaches in and picks up the rock before inspecting the contents as she rubs her thumb over it.

"..flint?"

She looks around and grabs another stray rock and aims before hitting the end of it. After hitting it several times, she held up the flint up closer as one side of the rock had a sharp edge to it. [ f/n ] looks around and smiles as she stuffs both rocks into her makeshift dress, looking around the river bed as she started to pick up some more flint. As she feels her dress shift from the sudden weight it was carrying, [ f/n ] had decided to go back to the cave. After climbing up the small hill, she notices a few sticks lying around nearby and soon decided to grab those as well before placing all of the materials on the ground.

"Hmm..rope..rope.." [ f/n ] slightly whispered to herself as she taps her chin and taking in her surroundings. She looks outside again, her eyes catching onto the sight of vines nearby. She smiles as she quickly goes over to it and tugs them off the tree and retreats back to her spot. Taking a seat, she sighs as she looks down at the vines she picked, rubbing the material between her fingers. She then picks up the flint that she had carved earlier before allowing the top of the vine to scrape along the flint, watching it as it starts to shred in all different directions.

"It's fitting how it looks like string cheese."

Acquired: Rope!

[ f/n ] laughs to herself as she continues this action, cutting the vine at a certain length and placing the flint down. She then turns to the thin strips of vines and starts to twist them together, almost watching itself braid in the process as she continued. Once reaching the end, she tied a knot and looked at the material once more before allowing a small smile to form on her lips. Taking the flint that she had carved, she started to hit the other side of the flint piece until she was able to get what looked like an arrowhead shape. [ f/n ] exhaled as she places the end of the flint at the end of a stick, wrapping it together with some rope and finally tightening the rope in place.

Acquired: Arrow!

Looking at the weapon in hand, she spins it between her fingers and catches it mid air. [ f/n ] smiles as she looks at it before putting it away and looking at her remaining materials. She takes the larger piece of flint that she picked up, grabbing a rock to sharpen the edge of it. After doing so, she grabs the larger sticks and cuts a hole near the end and placing the sharp flint inside. [ f/n ] then uses the rest of the rope she made and wraps it together, tying the rope tight enough so it wouldn't come undone.