Blind

Reader is blind

As Diana was trying to get me to do me more stuff with her. 'She doesn't realise I'm blind does she?'

"Come Y/N let's go to the gym, we are at Wayne Manor anyway." She said as she was draging me too the gym.

"Ehm, Diana." I tried to tell her, but she is still holding my hands with her soft ones. "Come on now we have Some time alone." Just as I felt the doorway with my foot, I stopped us. "Diana-." "What are you doing Y/N? You wanted that we have Some time alone with each other, but now you're stopping."

"Diana, I had something else in mind." "But this is What I like to do." "But I can't Diana." I was about to pull away from her when I felt her hands on my cheeks. "Why not Y/N, tell me. You didn't want to go meet my mother or my sisters and all you do is stay at your brother's manor with those kids."

"Diana please." "Tell me why Y/N. I've been your girlfriend for two years, I want answers." I just couldn't answer. I remember my last two girlfriends, why left me when they knew I was blind.

"You're blind, aren't you. That is why you stay at watchtower when we go out." I just, What I guessed I was doing, looked down. Her arms went around my neck. "I guess we could do something you had in mind."