Deaf

Reader is deaf

As the meeting going on at the watchtower in space (Y/N) would just look at thier screen. Only Batman knew they were deaf, so he typed everything into the computer, but thier girlfriend didn't know.

They could feel Diana's glance on them, but they never took their eyes of the screen.

So after the meeting, that lasted two hours, Diana dragged them to her room. (Y/N) was still standing at the door and Diana had her back to her, but she then turned around as if expecting something from them.

She had probably asked a question and wanted an answer, but (Y/N) hadn't heard it ofcourse. So they paniced. Diana moved towards them. 'Are you alright?' They could read from her lips. (Y/N) nodded and she turned around again.

She went to her phone and was doing something when she turned around she was shocked. (Y/N) looked at her bed and saw that her Bluetooth speaker was on. She must have put the volume on its highest, but got no reaction from them, because they couldn't have pain from the high volume.

Diana put her phone down and walked towards them. 'You're deaf. aren't you?' They read and nodded. 'You're reading my lips.' And she got a nod again and hugged in return.