Escape 2

It's going to be a long while until I'm let out of prison. Or even IF I'm let out of prison.
I can't keep that smile on my face. My mask is breaking. I need to put it together but I have nothing to get it all together with.
CRACK
There goes another piece. My hope is slowly slipping away. I have no friends, no mother, no quirk, absolutely nothing. All I have is me and that's all I'll that I'll need.
Hisashi Midoriya POV

"It's all coming together now. Not long until we can put phase 3 into action. Izuku can't keep this sunshine and rainbows act up for long. It's only a matter of time before-"
Izuku POV
Crack

Crack

Crack
It'sNotStayingItsNotStaying
Crack
KeepItTogetherKeepItTogether
"Kid we're here."
"O-oh. Thank you..."
Police and others basically everyone but Izuku POV
This kid seems so sweet and innocent, but we never got his quirk, so this could be his quirk or just an act...
"Kid?"
"Yeah?"
"What's your quirk?"
"..."
"I'm afraid you have to answer this kiddo."
"It.. taken.. me..."
"Kid, you have to speak up a little."
"It was taken from me..."
"..."
"Oh."
POOF TIME SKIPPIO OF 1 YEAR
WYT T'IN HOFFI PYSGOD? DW I DDIM YN HOFFI PYSGOD, ACH A FI! Oh! Ac dw i'n siarad Cymraeg. I fod yn onest, dw i'n casau pysgod.
First person to translate this might get a shout out but I mean no one likes these word vomits anyway so :0
Have fun if you're reading this and wondering what the hecc I'm saying.
Izu POV
Suddenly Nezu enters.
"Hello Midoriya!" Nezu spike in a cheery voice.
Izuku just deadpanned.
"Hi Nezu."
"So, uh this is very awkward, even for me."
"What."
"So uh, remember Toga? From the villain attacks?"
"How could I not, I almost died to her SEVERAL times."
"Ah well, uh, we found corrupted but salvageable footage from cameras slightly further than our storage room, and saw Toga detransform from you to herself. So I wanted to ask if you wanted to come back???"
He said that last part with gritted teeth and one eye looking like he was wincing one pain. He is definitely terrified asking me this.
"So, after I've been cast out, my mother was murdered, I was in prison for a year and I no longer have a quirk, only now do you want to take me back? Well guess what. I will. But you have one chance to prove it's worth going back."
"I see..."
"In that case I'll see you Thursday Midoriya!"
"See ya Nezu."
Ha, quirkless? Like that was true. Of course I have a quirk. It's called Desperation.
Once I reach a certain height (Or low, for that matter) in any emotion, I gain the ability to create a quirk. It so far lasts for three hours with my practice. Since I've had so many emotional heights over the years I would snap at one point. And I did. That was as I saw my mother. I made a memory modifying quirk and modified my memory. By that I mean I looked through deep memories and found some my 'father' ,if you can call him that, put away my memories so I wouldn't remember his name. InfernHell. He was a villain, what a surprise! Haha. I wish. No one knows who InfernHell is cause he never existed. That's the hero name he gave me because he didn't want me to follow in his footsteps. Yep, not cause he wanted me to stay beneath him as he would say to me.

All for One.
All Mights sworn enemy, little known to the public.
Guess I'm out. I can't wait to see Bakugou's face when he sees me, oh how fun it'll be!

Time skip to the poofing time he gets to UA again and in case you couldn't tell they're in 2-A now.

Izuku entered class 2-A and as he entered, following Nezu everyone gasped. Looks like mineta got expelled or moved down cause Shinso is here instead. That's better than Mineta in any way.
"Mr Principle Nezu, did, may I ask why he is here?!" Iida said with a slight hint of venom.
Huh, so he can be expressive with his tone of voice other than the, well Iida voice.
"He is here because we now have evidence that it... wasn't him that betrayed UA..."
"..."
"WHAT??!!"
That was basically the whole class except Shinso who was confused as to why I was here.
"Yeah. And I'm completely ready to come back! I think Nezu should explain my terms as to what has to happen."
"Ah, yes, of course, well, Midoriya here has asked that no one speak of the time before he was expelled. He also asks that Miss Ochaco and Bakugou not talk to him as they are weak, and have no back bones. He also asks that the entire of the class fight him."
"..."
A 4 minute silence was held for the death of Midoriya Izuku, who everyone simultaneously thought,
'He's gonna die.'
Suddenly, with the powers of your kind author, Scythe, they appear at the battlefield, tada, also no one knows about his quirk yaaaayyy!
"Alright, so I guess we'll draw lots to see who goes up against Midoriya and stuff." Aizawa grumbled. Today was awful. He didn't get any coffee today, nowhere near his general intake of an inhuman amount of 5 litres a day. He had no time to go to a cat cafe, and Mic had been shouting at him all morning. He needs cats to drown in.
Alright so the order is Kirishima vs Izuku.
Bakugou vs Guess who
Mina against someone perhaps Izuku
Izuku against Mineta... WAIT MINETA?!
"Slap."
The whole class sweat dropped and also gasped at the same time as Izuku slapped Mineta into the sky. But, in a monotonous voice, said "Slap."
Anyways just put everyone including Shinso against him I'm to lazy to list no parings change cuz they're all against him.
Ima get you the results until Shoto. Aka the Sponge covered half in hot sauce and half in milk. Dubbed by Izuku.
Izuku beat everyone I mean what did you expect this is Izuku with a quirk, that is fuelled by emotions and his mother wasn't too long ago murdered sooooo...
Yeah.
"Oh hi *insert nickname from above."
"..."
Suddenly Izuku sat down and stared intensely at Shoto the Sponge.
"What are you doing Midoriya?"
Suddenly The Sponge was picked up by some air, confused and shocked as heck, he shouted the only thing appropriate for the situation.
"CHEESE NUGGETS ON BARBECUE SAUCE WHAT IS GOING ON?!"
"I'm using telekinesis."
"But I thought your quirk was strength?"
That was Kirishima. He is still as annoying as ever.
"My quirk- well, not anymore- was taken from me, so, I, let's just say I gained a few. Better make that a creation quirk. It creates quirks. Does that make it one quirk or more? Who knows."
The whole class was surprised at this news, how can a quirk be taken?
"I hope you learn what I can do now at about 4 percent of my potential."
He proceeded to slam Todoroki up and down until he was projectile vomiting, with broken arms and a broken leg.
That was fun.
He then cut the words cheater into his arm. That'll be a real scarring moment. Heh. Puns.
Midoriya walked away after healing Todoroki completely save for the cuts.
He wanted those to scar.
He hoped those words really cut deep.
(I'm sorry not sorry.)
I'm soooorrryyy I'm using too many time skips but next chapter will be the sports festival
So, thanks for the people so far who kind of enjoy my absolutely awful story.
I haven't got much going on in this story, so if any people want to suggest anything, you can.
(Even though you probably won't but eh what am I gonna do about it)
-A Sentient Scythe living off cookies and hope that people can own pandas as pets and there are no endangered species of panda.