23

Louis jumps up from his bed and hugs me. "Shit! I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. What have I done?!" He was shaking in my arms.

I was still in shock. I couldn't speak. People had seen us half naked, grinding on each other!

"Harry?"

I pulled out of the hug and looked at him.

"Don't cry please." He said.

I wiped my eyes. "They...they took photos." I whispered, totally ashamed of myself.

"I know." He replied, lowering his head.

He lead me over to his bed and we sat down.

"Do you hate me now?" He asked.

I looked at him and took his hand. "I could never hate you. I didn't have to go with you, but I did. Now we have to deal with this together." He rested his head on my shoulder.

We sat in silence for a while when his phone rang.

He picked it up and answered it, putting it on loudspeaker.

"Hello?"

"Louis...thought I'd better warn you..." It was Zayn. "Someone's posted photos of you and Harry on Facebook."

I felt the blood drain from my face.

"I'm sorry. It was some kids from our year. I never even invited them." He sounded distraught.

"Th-thanks Zayn." Was all he said before he hung up.

"Fuck." He said as he logged into his Facebook.

We scrolled down until we found the post.

Louis' backside was on show as well as both our faces. I feel sick.

The comments underneath were awful. I only read a few when I stood up and ran to the bathroom, where I threw up.

Louis was beside me immediately, rubbing my back.

"I'm so sorry." He kept saying over and over.

When I was done, he helped me back to his room. My phone kept pinging with messages and notifications. I couldn't look, so Louis looked for me.

"Most of your messages are our friends saying not to worry. The notifications are on that post. We've been tagged in them. It's not great Harry, I won't lie."

I couldn't stop crying. This is gonna get me bullied again, I just know it.

"I can't face them." I said.

"They'll get fed up soon, love. Don't worry about them. We'll be old news soon enough."

"No! I've had to deal with bullies all my life Lou. I can't do it again. I'd rather kill myself than put up with it again."

Louis looked at me in shock. "Don't say that please." He begged. "Don't even think that."

"Have you ever been bullied Lou?" I asked calmly. "I tried it before, I'd do it again, but this time I would succeed." I threatened.

"Please don't say that Harry. Don't ever think that is the best option. I've only just met you, I can't lose you."

I turned my phone off, Louis did the same with his and we got into bed, exhausted.

"Try and sleep. We'll talk in the morning." He said as we lay face to face.

It was a difficult night. We both tossed and turned all night.

When Louis had finally drifted off to sleep at around 3am, I crept out of his bed, took my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I got dressed left him a note on his bedside table.