I love you more then kidneys

You sit down on the couch at the creepypasta mansion with nothing to do. Only you and Eyeless Jack (E.J. for short) were said to stay there because we needed a break from killing.

E.J. sits down next to you while eating a kidney, "you do know that you would get yelled at if slender were to find blood on the floor right?" you said. E.J. just shrugged and got up from the couch, walking to the kitchen where he finished the kidney.

He then washes his hands and walks back into the living room again, sitting next to you, "Better?" he asked, you nod. The room fell silent for a while until E.J. broke the silence, "Hey... Um... May I ask you something (y/n)?" You nod again, "sure, what is it?" "Well it's just that we have been going out for about ten months now and... Well don't you think we should take the relationship to the next level?... I mean, you don't need to if you don't want t-" E.J. was cut off by you lifting his mask halph way, kissing him passionately, getting ontop of him, you then pulled away from the kiss, "yes" was all you said.

E.J. smiled behind his mask, and he chuckled, "well then..." he said pushing you off of him then getting ontop of you. He then goes to your neck and licks it sending shivers down your spine. You soon moaned when he found your sweet spot, getting him to smirk against your skin. He then nibbled, and sucked on that spot causing a hicky.

He then pulled away from your neck and started to unclasp your bra then took it off while slipping off your shirt in the prossess. When he did he then smirked taking in all of the curves on your body, "you are so beautiful (y/n)" EJ said seductively in your ear making you wet.

He then kissed you deeply and slipped a hand into your panties making you gasp, he took that opertunaty to slip his tongue into your mouth, you faught for dominance but lost the battle. He then explored his new territory getting another moan from you. He pulled away and smirked once more, "Someone's excited" that comment made you blush madly.

EJ moved to your breast, licking and sucking on the tip while his free hand to your other breast. The hand that was in your pants slowly moved down to your womanhood and you shivered in pleasure.

EJ then started to fingure you with two fingures then three. Making you a moaning mess, "J-Jack I'm g-gonna cum" you moaned. EJ then took out his fingers, took off his pants and boxers then went ontop of you once more, positioning his hard member at your entrance, "Are you ready (y/n)?" You swallow some saliva, then nervously nod your head.

EJ then plunged into you getting a yelp of pain from you. Your vergion walls slowly adapted to the size, while bleeding, you give EJ a slow nod and he starts to thrust into you making you once again a moaning mess, EJ soon joined you with groans of enjoyment. You slowly felt something build up inside you, "J-Jack I'm g-gonna-" "me too" and as soon as you said that both you and EJ came together.

You were now out of breath and so was EJ. EJ pulled out of you then plopped next to you, "I love you (y/n)" "I love you too" you fell asleep in EJ's arms.