~Chapter 2~

(A/N: So People have been asking me to continue on this story, and I am going to grant there wish... I was planning on just doing the lemon on this book but there are people who are asking me to update this. Well anyway, I hope you guy's injoy :) ~Scarlet_Letter1998)

------------------------
(You have your clothes on now) You woke up with EJ's arms around your waist. You blushed, as the images of what happened slowly came up in your mind. You turned to face EJ who was sleeping. Or was he? You couldn't tell if he was or not because he had his favorite blue mask on.

You attempted to get up but EJ tightened his grip around your waist, "Where are you going babe?" EJ asked, whispering in your ear. You blush slightly. His voice sounds so hot. You looked into EJ's hollow sockets where his eye's used to be, "I-I need to go to the bathroom.." you answered stuttering. EJ sighed slightly then took his arms off of your waist letting you get up. You quickly kissed EJ's mask and went to the bathroom.

You looked at yourself in a nearby mirror that was by the toilet, then fixed your (h/l) (h/c) hair with a nearby brush, taking out all of the possible knots in it. You put it down, and brushed your teeth.

After that, you made your way back out of the bathroom where Slenderman was now standing in front of EJ.

"Hey slendy" you say happily. Slenderman turned around and sighed, "I told you not to call me that child" he said, his voice booming in your head, you chuckle nervously and scratch the back of your neck, "Hehe, sorry. I forgot" You said as you walked towards EJ. You sat down next to him and hugged him.
(sorry if this doesn't make much sense)