i.

"Come on, Y/n, it's been a year. Get over it, they're dead but it's not the end of the world. You can't live like this, all pitiful, blaming yourself. You need to start live already. I need to start live. I'm tired of this life, more like surviving. I want to travel and enjoy every minute I've got and if you don't accept it, I'm leaving." Daniel was red from shouting.

He wanted to travel around the world so he asked you to go with him after a year tiptoeing around you but you said no, you simply couldn't. You weren't able to go by bus to your doctor or even sit in a car and he wanted you to travel this far? No way. "I'm sorry, Daniel, but I can't. I told you before, I'm telling you now, I can't." There were several fights over the last month, escalating with each one. "You can't or you don't want to? Move on, finally." You were standing there silently, a tear running down your cheek. You know he was right, you should move on but it wasn't that easy for you. They were your parents after all.

After quite a long while of silence, Daniel spoke up in a much calmer tone: "Y/n, I'm sorry, I really tried hard but I'm done. I can't do this anymore. This. Us. It's over. The best thing we can do is to end it before we get hurt more than we already are." "Is it really what you want?" He nodded and continued. "I've been thinking about it a lot lately and decided." "Then I shouldn't bother you any longer." You said, fighting tears, watching him packing his belongings. "I'll come back for the rest later. Goodbye, Y/n" and with those words, he shut the front door.

You heart starting of the engine of his car as he left. Another person you loved who left. You sat on the couch, not able to do more than stare at the ceiling, your tears running freely down your cheeks. "I'm such an idiot. Always ruin everything up," you stood up, heading in the kitchen for a bottle of anything strong enough to lose the tension inside of you, grabbing your phone in the process and sitting back on the couch with a bottle of icy vodka. You closed your eyes and thought whom to call. You needed someone to talk to, someone to hug so you wouldn't feel so lonely but no one came on your mind. You haven't seen your friends since, well, since your parents died. Suddenly an old memory popped up.

FLASHBACK

He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear and wrapped his arms tightly around you, making you feel safe. "They're not going to bully you anymore. I'll protect you. Anytime. Always. Alright? Just tell me next time, Y/n, whenever someone hurts you. I can't protect you when you don't call me." "I will. I promise." You said, soaking his school uniform with your tears.

END OF FLASHBACK

You shot opened your eyes, grabbed the phone and dialled the number you thought you forgot months ago. Ringing, ringing, voice mail. "Hello, Tom, I know it's been a while I haven't called...