did someone say party?

*at party*

it took Mar and i about 5 minutes to get to Alejandros door, we were both very drunk and walking was a bit of a challenge. We walk and i see Arya giving Kairi some water, she looks over and waves at us we wave back and start laughing. she points to mar's face i turn to look at him and see he has lipstick all over his face and laugh.

we went to get a drink and hear Alejandro "WHO'S READY TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE?" he shouts over the music and a large group of people gather around him and sit an circle, Mar and i rush over and sit down with Mar on my left and Alvaro on my right doing his gang signs, as usual. Alejando explains the rules but i wasn't really listening because i was way too drunk. i see Roshaun get up "play the first round without me" he said making his way to the drinks table. Alejandro spins the bottle and everyone's eyes follow the end of the bottle. everyone tenses up as it starts slowing down towards my direction. then it's stops, on Mar. great i think to myself and roll my eyes and looked at Mar, he gave me a reassuring look and puts his hand on my knee. i gave him a genuine smile, its not that deep it's just a game. Alejandro spins the bottle again. i feel a knot forming in my stomach, the boy to girl ratio is not in my odds. once again everyone's eyes follow the end of the bottle. once again it slows down and then it stops. SAMY!!!! i let out sigh and everyone started laughing. everyone started changing "kiss!" "kiss!" "kiss!" Mar didn't seem as keen as Samy and that made me laugh even more. they both leaned it slowly and with their eyes close tightly shut. eventually they gave each other a peck and soon as it was done they both ran in opposite direction and starts washing their lips. everyone was crying with laughter and i was having trouble breathing from all the laughing.

i stopped laughing and saw Mar giving me a glare. "what??? it was funny" i say laughing even more. We decided to go off to the kitchen to get some food, we look in everyone of Alejandros cupboards and all he has it's cheetos :( and cereal, damn man get some more snacks. we end up taking a bag of cheetos and start eating then when we hear what sounds like people fighting. "it's probably some fandoms drunk guys fighting" Mar says as he takes a bit out of a cheeto. "...good for you chief" is all i could hear over the music. "Mar, that sounds like Mattia" i i'm a worried tone and putting the cheetos down. Mar gets up walks into the living room and i follow behind.

"that semi permanent stuff ain't lasting you" i grab a hold of Mars wrist and push my way to the middle of the circle of people. Payton. Chase. Jasmine and Anthony. i see Mattia behind Loren with his hand on her waist, Arya looked like she had been crying and was with Kairi. "great! just the people we fucking needed" i say sarcastically and roll my eyes. Chase looks over "Aurelia, can i see your passport?" he says in a script tone. i look at him confused "what?" i ask. "go on, prove to me you are american. go back to mexico" he says looking me up and down. i was angry and upset, i started crying. i'm not from mexico, for fucks sake, i think to myself. i usually i wouldn't cry but think it was the alcohol was having an effect on me. i see Mars face through my watery eyes and hes full of rage, i've never seen him this angry. instead of going and starting a fight with him he turns to me and hugs me tightly whispering things in my ear like "don't listen to him" and "don't listen to him he's just a piece of shit" i stay crying in his arms and puts his hand on my cheek and wipes my tears with his thumb and kisses my forehead. Roshaun demands for Chase to apologise. "make me you n-" he shouts back. Mar let's go of me and walks over to Chase with Mattia and Roshaun. They start beating him and his gang up. i try to go stop Mar but he just tells me to go away, and i do out of fear of being hurt. although i was scared for Mar.

OKAYYY! please please please go and read vcmities and fuckmichkey stories because they have their point of views and everything will make more sense i promise you won't be disappointed🥺

also wanna say thank you to those who vote and comment on every chapter 🥰🥺