congratulations, again

"loren.." she hugged us both as stood up to where the other new cheerleaders were standing. "julia, ray.." i could feel Arya getting more nervous so i hugged her tightly to reassure her. "mackenzie.." one of us didn't make it. i started to sweat. "and last but not least... Arya." finally she had a smile on her face, which quickly shifted to a frown. which was probably because of me, but this was her moment and i didn't wanna ruin that so i tapped her on the shoulder and whispered to her "i didn't want to anyway." and i chuckled. and that was the truth i didn't really want to but this meant that Loren and Aya would now be busy with cheer practice and shit that they wouldn't be able to hang out as much and that's the thing that made me the most upset. we made our way back to the changing rooms to get our stuff and we walked out laughing. i was so happy for them both.

we made our way over to the soccer pitch to watch the boys practice. Alvaro notices us and waves as we walk over to the side bench and wait for them. Mar notices me and starts running towards me and picks me up from the bench. as i hug him i told him that i didn't get into the cheer squad and he tells me it's okay and gives me a kiss on my forehead. he puts me down and sits on the bench with me. Kairi runs over to Arya very fast "are you going to be cheering us on?" he asks and he tries to catch his breath. Arya nods her head and so does Loren. Mar then turns to me and quietly says "i thought none of you got in?" i shake my head and explain how it was only me who didn't get in and he gives me a sympathetic look and i just shrugged at him. Samy walks up to us a little later "soo cheerleaders, how you celebrating?" he asks and Mar gives him a death glare and explains everything to him. "i'm fine really. can we just go home?" i say kind of annoyed. we start walking to the front gate and Samy asks if we wanted to go to his house for a bit and we both agree so we get in his car and he go to his.

at first everything was fine i was happy but that slowly faded and the guys noticed and asked what was wrong. i explained how they wouldn't be able to hang out with me as much because of cheer practice. "hey, you've got us to hang out with! we will always be down to hang with you." Samy said standing up and i laughed. it was true that what we've always been like. i felt better after Samy's mini speech, if you could call it that) and then we started to mess around and have fun and start talking about random shit and then the conversation shifts on to tiktok. i tell them about how Mattia is throwing a surprise party/ meal for Loren and that it's smart casual wear. Samy's smile changes to a look of annoyance. "Samy please talk to us we don't want you to be like this all." he sighs and just lets us now how he's feeling about the whole Loren and Mattia situation. i have to admit i do feel bad for him. Loren and him weren't that close and he wanted to see where it would go. and now he's stuck in the friend zone. we carried on talking and then decided to watch a movie and then it was time to go home and Samy dropped us off at our houses and said goodbye.

i get home and see my mom sat on the coach and go sit with her. i hug her and start crying. she kissed my forehead "aurelia estas muy caliente eh" (aureila your really hot) she says in a worried tone but i didn't think much of it and carried on crying honestly i don't really know why maybe everything was just becoming too much for me and i just let it all out. i tell her about cheerleading tryouts and that to be honest i didn't really know why but i felt terrible and like i let my friends down because they really wanted to do this together and i blew it. i ended up crying with my mom for a while longer and then my mum got up and pulled me up gave me a big hug and walked with me to my bedroom and i feel asleep with out getting dressed. i had no motivation.

*friday*
i woke up and checked the time *10:37* shit i'm late for school i got up and started rushing around trying to get ready when i saw a note on my desk from my mom

take the day off. it might help. love from Mama

i smiled and got back into bed i went on my phone again. i see that i have 5 messages from Mar.

(imessage)
Mariano🥰

mariano 🥰
good morning
6:00

marino🥰
meet me by my locker at
3rd period so we can walk to
english together
7:30

mariano🥰
yes?
7:35

mariano🥰
are you not coming to school
are you okay?
8:00

mariano 🥰
i'll ring you at lunch. i love you
8:15

aurelia
sorry i was asleep. yeah i'm okay
i'll tell you whne you call me
at lunch. i love you too
read at 11

he must be in class and can't reply, that okay i'll just get him to come over after school and talk to him properly. i started to get a really bad headache and before i knew it i was asleep.

3 chapters because i was kinda behind but now i'm ahead so🤪
thank you so much for 5k reads 🥺🥰
make sure you read fuckmichkey and vcmities