Herman The Handkerchief

Tonight is Herman's first night at work, Herman is a handkerchief, but not an ordinary handkerchief. He is a royal handkerchief.

His master's name is written in gold loopy letters on his right-hand corner.

Herman is waiting on the small table near the entrance to the ballroom, piratically fluttering with excitement, he cannot wait for his master to arrive!

The party is in full swing, men and women dressed in clothes worth more than most people's homes.

Herman smiled proudly, glad to be part of such a spectacle.

Finally, his master, Jeremy strode into the room. A strapping young man he was, he caught the eye of all the young girls at the party. They cued around him, showering him with compliments.

He smiled and laughed, enjoying the attention. Eventually, he made it over to the table and grabbed his handkerchief. One of his friends called for him and he hurried over, sliding Herman neatly into his breast pocket.

For hours Jeremy talked with his friends and flirted with the girls, all while eating the delicious foods and wiping his mouth when it got messy.

It was a proud moment for Herman.

Just then, Jeremy's phone buzzed. He excused himself from his friends and looked at his phone. Herman couldn't see what it was, but Jeremy's eyes widened with surprise and excitement.

He quickly exited the venue, heading for the restroom.

Maybe he ate something that upset his stomach,

Herman thought.

Jeremy hurried into the restroom and locked the stall door behind him. Herman expected him to drop his trousers and sit on the bowl but instead, he sat on the closed bowl and unzipped his pants.

Herman still confused, watched as Jeremy pulls out his phone and hits play on a video.

In the video, Herman recognized one of the girls from the party that was cueing around Jeremy. She's holding her phone up to the mirror in the girls' bathroom.

What on earth could she be doing?

Herman wondered.

She looked around the bathroom before reaching up with her free hand and pulling down part of her dress, exposing one of her bare breasts.

Whoa, Jeremy, I did not need to see that!

Herman wanted to yell.

She started playing with her breast and talking to the camera.

While this was happening, Jeremy was going to town on his dick grunting and shaking the stall as he did

Herman was horrified. The tiny stall was shaking so much, you'd think there was an earthquake.

Suddenly Jeremy snatches Herman and before he could react, Jeremy used poor Herman to catch his load of cum!

Jeremy moaned, once he reached post nut clarity, he wiped the remaining cum with poor Herman before exiting the stall. Herman was shell shocked, this wasn't her purpose! He was supposed to clean the mouths of the rich, not catch horny teenagers cum!

Jeremy washed his hands and grabbed a paper towel to handle Herman.

Out in the hall, he tossed him in the laundry cart and walked off.

"Hey, Herman! How was your first night?"

Herman's friend, Rodger asked.

Herman said nothing.

"Herman?"

"He used me as a cum rag..." Herman sulked.

"A cum rag? God damn... You're really in the dog house now. That's a job for that lowlife toilet paper."

"You got that right," Herman mumbled.

"I'm so sorry, Herman, I'm sure it'll all come off in the wash."

"Oh I'm sure it will, but I'm not worried about that. HE USED ME AS A CUM RAG! CUM RAG."

Herman ranted for a few more minutes until he ran out of steam.

"Damn..." Rodger said. "That's rough."

"It is, it fucking is."

"Just try to forget about it man, and hey, in the end, you served your master!"

point.

Herman agreed, Rodger had a

"Well, I guess it could be worse. I knew a handkerchief that got thrown out by his master because he worried that his mom would find out he used his handkerchief as a cum rag."

Herman gagged but had nothing more to say.

The End