Love Spell

Ella, Jazzy, Aaron and Ryder were hanging out really late watching movies in Ella and Jazzy's room. Ella was laying back on her bed with her head hanging off the foot of it, Jazzy was the window seat watching the movie and drinking a blue soda, Aaron was passed out in a beanbag and Ryder was laying on the floor under Ella with Booboo was sitting on top of him. "I want something," the youngest boy complained.

"You always want something," Jazzy teased. "Is it a snack this time or a new toy perhaps?" He glared at her and stood up walking to the door, dropping Booboo in the process. Jazzy gasped in horror, "Booboo! Ryder, how dare you!" She snapped diving for her pet. She cradled the small money in one arm and raised a fist with the other. "You're supposed to be the one who likes animals."

He raised his hands in surrender, "I'm sorry I'm hungry so rather than harming me lets go get something to eat please we ran out of snacks an hour ago."

"What are you talking about?" Ella asked, rolling off her bed, "I just stocked the mini fridge yesterday." She opened it only to see in completely empty spare a box of blueberries and two lone pieces of string cheese. Ella sucked her teeth and crossed her arms looking at her little brother and best friend who were looking anywhere but at her. "Guys?"

Ryder bravely met her eyes, "Yes greatest big sister in the whole world?

She just raised an eyebrow "Why is my fridge empty."

He laughed nervously, "Well you see what had happened was," he glanced at Jazzy, "run." With that the two shot off down the hall.

Ella sighed; she didn't bother chasing them since she knew where they were going. She grabbed a pillow off her bed and hit Aaron with it to wake him up. "Come one sleeping beauty, we're going to get snacks since someone finished off my fridge."

He yawned and rubbed his eyes as he stood, "Oh yeah Ryder and Jazzy kept coming in to grab stuff in-between classes."

"Good to know I need to lock it up if we still want movie night snacks."

In the kitchen

Mal was mixing up the spell as Evie read them off from the book, "All right. It says that we still need one tear.

"I never cry," Mal said.

"Let's Just chop up some onions," Carlos said grabbing one, Dude was next to him sitting in a bowl. He hadn't let that dog out of his sight since Ryder introduced them.

Mal looked back at him, "No. It says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best reviews, so we have to follow it exactly," she threw an arm up.

"A tear is a tear," Jay said.

"That's not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear."

Mal smiled at smart Evie "Listen to You."

"Ella and Aaron put me in honors Chemistry after seeing my test scores," She smiled while the boys bickered.

"There you are, Mal! I was looking for you." Lonnie said walking in. Mal quickly covered her spell book with a tissue. "You know, all the girls want you to do their hair!" she ginned. "Midnight snack, huh? What are you guys making?"

Ryder ran in and went to the fridge not even noticing them. And Jazzy bolted in right after still holding her monkey, "Hey what's up? If Ella asks, I'm not here," She dropped to the floor and crawled into an empty cabinet. All he VK's looked at the cabinet confusion and amusement filling them.

"Oh hi Jay, Mal, Carlos, Evie, Lonnie." Ella said as she gracefully walked in almost as if she was floating. She grabbed Ryder by the arm, "Pay up."

"Owe El It was mostly Jazzy."