Escorting the Brute

Mallory Taylor is a young, beautiful, freshly turned twenty year old. To the open world she's a sweet girl, but behind closed doors she's a escort to some of the richest men in the world. Never wearing her heart on her sleeve, she warns her customers to do the same. Love isn't her thing.....but that's until she meets him.

Beau Parkinson, strikingly beautiful while basically drippy wealth and success and gorgeous women to match. He doesn't have time for love so he choices to buy it. To some he's a heartless man without a soul, not that he gives a damn. At a release party he enlists the service's of a beautiful girl,what happens when he meets the Mallory?

Lifting the glass up to my lips I smile as another man winks at me as he passes. His wife gripping at his collar as he breaks his neck trying to further glance at me. A small chuckle leaves my lips as she glares at me over his shoulder. Turning I sit the now almost empty glass of champagne on the bar waiting for my next customer. Just as I'm turning, a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me into a equally chiseled chest. " Well hello kitten. " a seductive baritone voice whispers into my ear. " Your a little late Mr. Parkinson. " I whisper, equally seductive as I look up at him. Beau looks down me and shrugs as he leans down slightly " Guess I'll have to make it up to you." he mumbles rubbing his hard on against my legs. My head drops back as a strangled moan.

PARENTAL ADVISORY REQUIRED( Still a really good book)

SEQUEL

Escorting Mr. Hyde

Beau Parkinson is tired of pulling his youngest Molly out of trouble.

Molly just wants to have fun.

Beau has had enough.

Enter Landon Hyde, at 30 years old he's made a remarkable name for himself in the business world and a good friend of Beau. And when his old friend ask a certain favor he couldn't be more annoyed.

Molly is in for a surprise when she learns she will be a summer intern to Mr. Hyde.

But once she meets the beautiful business Mongol she couldn't be more happy to.... assist.... his every need.

BY:

iwillluv1d4ever