Alt ending (happy)

Happy Alt ending! Sorry for the last chapter... IMAGINE IF IN THE SAD ALT ENDING HE WASNT DATING AVANI BUT CHARLI

Guys it's hard writing him happy when he was so mean in the last chapter 😔

Jane's POV in December The job was in the summer.

"Jane in my office now," Mr. Carter yelled out into the training center. I'd rather not go into his office covered in sweat but we're both use to it by now.

I walked into his office and dabbed a rag over my face. "Yeah?" I asked at i moved towards his desk. Our training center was in a warehouse with some offices on a second level.

"We're going on a Christmas trip," he said. "You will not know where or why until we are there. And please Jane don't ask questions."

I was dismissed for the rest of the day to pack and rest.

I went to my shared apartment and started packing things. I heard the door open and Carol and Piper talking.

"I'm so excited! Mr. Carter said he already told Jane so she should be here," Piper said while walking into our kitchen.

I peeked my head into the kitchen to greet them too. "Hey, Dude Im so excited! Mr. Carter hasn't done something like this since Disney land when we were all twelve," Carol said happily.

"Did he tell you where we're going?" I asked. They shook their heads no. I shrugged and went back to packing.

In the morning we were loaded onto a private plane and the LA skyline came into view. I realized what was happening and I looked at Carol and Piper.

They watched me come to my realization. "Surprise!!" They yelled at me. I stood up.

"We're going to LA for Christmas?" I asked excitedly.

"We... have new recruits in LA!" Piper said trying to make it sound fun.

"Oh," I said and nodded. Even though it wasn't vacation, new recruits are so fun to have. Most are 12-13 and have been through earlier training.

We landed and spent the rest of the night trying to sleep so we would be on LA time.

Mr. Carter woke us up at 6:00 am. We ate breakfast and talked about the new recruits. Wondering what they were like.

"What if there are twins!" Carol said excitedly.

"That would be trippy," Piper said smiling.

We drove to the warehouse and started setting up training equipment.

"We're here!" We heard Mr. Carter yell while the door opened.

Mr. Carter entered and behind him was Chase.
I stood there staring at him. Piper and Carol did the same.

"Chase? What are you doing here?" I asked and ran up to him. I stopped before him.

"I'm your new recruit," he smiled. His wonderful smile I missed so much.

My lips twitched, fighting a smile. I could not put myself through this again. I had to choose, again.

"Jane, Chase I will permit you two to see each other," Mr. Carter said softly. He looked between us.

I stared into Chase's light blue Gatorade colored eyes and eventually my lips smiled warmly at him.

"I'll let you guys talk," Mr. Carter said and left. Carol and Piper waved to us and walked away talking to themselves.

"Chase i still don't know if this is a good idea," I said to him.

He frowned at me. "Okay but like we split up and now we're back. Don't you think that means something? I gave up my life for you. My whole social media life gone for you," he said frustratedly.

"I didn't ask you to do that," I said and instantly regretted it. "Did you think this through? Was I worth all this?"

"Yes, you were worth everything," Chase put his hand on my shoulder.

I put my hand on top of his hand and pulled him into a hug.

His long arms wrapped around my waist and I buried my face into his sweatshirt. It felt natural. Like a puzzle fitting together.

"Chase, I'm glad you are here," I said into his chest. I felt his chest rise quickly from small laughter.

"Noen almost joined too but then he changed his mind," Chase said and started swaying us.

"That would have been such a dream team," I smiled.

I felt happy. Like I could genuinely be happy for a long amount of time and not just a night out with the girls.

"Okay I can't have you guys slacking any longer," Mr. Carter shouted through the warehouse.

I led Chase to the training center and turned to him once we were in the middle of the wrestling square.

"Are we gonna get physical?" Chase grinned. Butterflies blew up in my stomach but I only smiled.

"The first step of you being part of this community and being my mentee, is trust. So you will turn around and I will catch you. Because you will trust me," i said slowly to him. "Do you trust me?"

He turned around and closed his eyes. He breathed in and fell into my arms and breathed out.

He opened his eyes and stared into mine. "I trust you," he said.

A/n: this book is my baby and it is done. Thank you all for reading I actually liked this book a little and you all made it so much better with your comments.

Also in the end they raise a spy family uwu