🎵 Prologue 🎵

-❆-❩❄︎❨-❆-

I never meant to fall in love with him.

I resisted developing feelings for him.
I honestly did.

At first what I felt was pure admiration. He's truly a phenomenal performer, and I didn't think there was anyone out there more passionate about music than I am.

I was wrong.

Watching him out there on that stage, watching him become someone else, someone unafraid, unapologetic, someone fierce...

It's magical.

He transforms himself into an unstoppable force, a literal powerhouse with a voice that even angels are envious of.

I fell in love with his dedication, his showmanship, and his passion.

Later, I would fall in love with his spirit, his genius, his humor, and his heart, with all of its faults and imperfections.

I celebrate his every accomplishment, and cry with him with every defeat. I lend him my strength when he's weak, and he inspires me when he's strong.

I became his biggest fan.

I stare at his back during every practice, during every performance, quietly supporting him, happy just to be in his presence.

Happy just to be a part of his world.

Even though he doesn't really know who I am, even though he will never notice me, even though he looks straight through me, I'm always right here behind him.

Foolishly waiting for the day that will never come.

International fans think they have it hard. But don't misunderstand me, they do: I know it's hard when the one you adore is countless miles out of your reach with little hope of you ever reaching them.

But it's much harder when the one you love, the one who will never love you back, is always only 20 feet away.

My name is Winter

My name is Winter. I'm a background vocalist for Jeon Jungkook.

And I'm in love with him.

-❆-❩❄︎❨-❆-

20ft. From Forever
Coming 2020