Foreword

-❆-❩❄︎❨-❆-

Hello everyone and thank you for giving this book a chance! I truly appreciate you!

This section is just to explain some things first.

I do not claim to own any of the songs used here, nor do I discredit the original singers, songwriters, and producers. This is purely a work of fiction.

Please remember this if a character in the story claims that a song was written by them, or are performing a song that belongs to another in real life. It's purely fictitious. An alternate universe, if you will.

Chapters containing music will be noted with music notes. Some songs are for experience enhancement, but some are relevant to the plot. I'll let you know which ones.

Also,

This book contains mature themes, including:

Sex
Drug use
Alcohol use/abuse
Physical abuse
Suicidal ideations

Trigger warnings will be posted and the chapters will be tagged like this: ⚠️

Lastly, the likenesses used in this book are all used in fictional way. I do not claim that anyone is how I write them in real life. I simply think their faces or personalities are aesthetically pleasing, and decided to use them in this work of fiction.

The only thing that is mine is the story.

Please vote and tell me what you think! I really really like talking about the book with you guys! Your feedback is always welcome.

Please vote too? It really helps me out a ton!

Thank you and I appreciate you!
Stay hydrated, remember your self-care and that you are loved. ❤️

Mochii ❤️

Mochii ❤️

-❆-❩❄︎❨-❆-