-The Next Day-

I woke up the next morning expecting to see mark cuddling me on my couch, but he was no where to be seen. I immediately picked up my phone and called mark "come on mark pick up" i said as i rapidly tapped my foot on the floor  "your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice messaging system, please leave your message after the tone, when you have finished recording you may hang up or press 1 for more options"  "hey mark! please pick up your phone i need you here" i hang up tears forming in my eyes, i walk out to the kitchen and notice a note on the counter, 'oh nice mark you can write a whole note but you cant just wake me up' i thought as I picked up the note and it read.

"hey yug's, 

sorry i had to leave so early, work called. i will try to call you by the end of the day, and maybe you could come over. anyways, i love you yug's stay safe and be happy. love mark"

I stood in my kitchen holding the letter, later folding it into a tiny square. "why couldn't he just stay?" i asked my self aloud. I walked to my room and flopped onto my bed, "theirs nothing to do!" i yelled into my pillow as i rolled onto my back i thought "call bambam!" but suddenly i remembered, bambam isn't mine anymore. Hot tears started streaming down my face and my chest hurt so badly i couldnt stand it. i grabbed my phone and opened instagram checking bambams most recent post, which read.

"hey guys! single again, dm me if you wanna hook up!"

i felt my heart break into a million pieces and i couldn't do anything but scream

i felt my heart break into a million pieces and i couldn't do anything but scream. My one true love has moved on. I dont think anyone knows how it feels to love someone but know they dont like you the same way at all but still continue to hurt yourself. I just want mark to be here.

-**-

im sorry this is so short but it 10:10 pm where i live and im tired. but i need to tell you guys thank you for reading because i got ranked #12 in depressing out of 370 stories!! and other ones like,

#992 in yugyeom out of 7.3k

#290 in yugbam out of 1.3k

#10 in got7angst out of 37 stories!!!

423 words